Know the details about the Andal Temple Srivilliputhur Darshan Pooja Online Booking Tickets, Srivilliputhur Andal Temple Timings, And Darshan.
The Temple of Srivilliputhur
A well-known Hindu temple located in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu is known as the Srivilliputhur Temple or the Srivilliputhur Andal Temple. The Srivilliputhur Temple may be found in the town of Srivilliputhur, which is situated within the Virudhunagar district. The Dravidian architectural style was used in the construction of the temple, which is devoted to the Hindu deity Vishnu.
This temple is one of the 108 Divyadesam devoted to Vishnu, who is worshipped as Vadapathrasayi, and his spouse Lakshmi is revered as Andal. The significance and importance of the Srivilliputhur Temple lie in the fact that this temple is one of the 108 Divyadesam. A holy darshan of Lord Vishnu may be had at the Srivilliputhur Temple by the hundreds of worshippers who go there each year.
Andal Temple Srivilliputhur Darshan Pooja Online Booking Tickets
When going to the several parts of the temple complex where these activities are taking place, guests are expected to comply to the complex’s rigorous attire standards. The men are obliged to wear dhotis, while the women are expected to wear sarees or salwar kameez, and the dupattas that come with any of those outfits are supposed to cover their heads.
Because participating in one of these daily poojas may be a dreamlike experience, anybody who wants to thoroughly immerse himself in the spirituality of India should make every effort to attend at least one of these ceremonies.
This temple offers the Parihara ceremony for delaying marriage for nine weeks on either Wednesdays or Fridays.
Those who live a great distance from Srivilliputhur but still want to conduct the Parihara might do so by traveling to this temple during the beginning of the first week (the commencement date) and the end of the ninth week (the concluding date). During the seven weeks that follow, parihara may be performed in any Vishnu temple that is most convenient for the individual.
Interesting Places In Srivilliputhur
If you are going to be in the area, you should also stop by the following locations since they are very remarkable.
- The Shiva Temple in Sathuragiri
- Andal Renga Mannar Temple
- Madavar Vilagam Vaidyanathar Temple
- Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple
- Shenbaga Thopu Pilavakkal Dam
Instructions On How To Get To The Srivilliputhur Temple
How to Fly to the Srivilliputhur Temple:
The Step-by-Step GuideHow to Board the Right Train to Get to Srivilliputhur TempleHow to Get to the Srivilliputhur Temple Via Bus or the Road
- The Madurai Airport is the one that is most convenient for getting to the Srivilliputhur Temple. The Madurai Airport is about 81 km away from this temple. There are direct flights to and from Madurai Airport departing from all of India’s major metropolitan areas.
- In addition, worshippers may rent or schedule any kind of transportation outside of the airport in order to make their way to the temple. The second airport that is conveniently close to the temple is the Cochin Airport.
- The Srivilliputhur Temple may be reached through the Sivakasi railway station, which is the closest train station. There is a distance of 19 km between the Sivakasi Railway Station and the Srivilliputhur Temple.
- In addition to being accessible by automobile and road, the Srivilliputhur Temple is also accessible on foot. Many cities, including Madurai, Sivakasi, Rajapalayam, and Tirunelveli, are serviced by a large number of government and private buses on a daily basis.
Note: As of now Temple Authorities will not provide any Online Darshan Booking Tickets so we directly go to the temple to make a darshan.
This is the complete details about the Andal Temple Srivilliputhur Darshan Pooja Online Booking Tickets.