Know the latest details about the Guruvayur Temple Free Darshan Timings Today Online Booking, Guruvayur Temple Free Darshan Timings
Guruvayoor, also known as Gurupavanapuri, is a town in the Indian state of Kerala. Guruvayur Sree Vishnu Temple is India’s fourth largest temple. According to mythology, Guruvayur may be 5.000 years old, although there are no historical records to back this up. Vayu deva and Brhaspathi carried Lord Krishna’s erected idol here and put it in Guruvayur.
Guruvayur is a combination of their names “Guru’ Brihaspati and Vayu deva.” Guruvayur Devaswom is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Guruvayurappan that is located in the small village of Bhutoka Vaikuntham (Holy adobe of Vishnu on Earth)
Guruvayur Temple Free Darshan Timings Today Online Booking
Guruvayur Temple Free Darshan Timings:
The hours of darshan will be from 9.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. During online registration, devotees will be assigned a darshan time.
Registration for the virtual queue will be prohibited for those under the age of ten and over the age of 65. Only those who have registered online will be granted admission to Guruvayur.
Guruvayur Temple Darshan registration:
- To book a Darshan Ticket at Guruvayur Temple, first visit its official website. Its home page can be found here.
- On the home page, you must select the Register option. When you click, the registration form will appear in front of you.
- You must correctly complete out all of the fields on this form.
- After inputting all of your information, you must upload your photo. Following that, you must enter the following information: Name of Devotee (as shown on ID), Age, Gender, Aadhar Card, Phone, Email-Address, and Birth Star.
- You must also enter your full address and Aadhar number as proof, as well as enter your email address, password, and confirm your password.
- You must now click the proceed button listed below.
- After clicking, you will receive an OTP, which you must input in order to be registered.
If you have already registered, you can now use your username and password to access Guruvayur Temple Pooja Service. To successfully book slots, follow the steps outlined below.
Guruvayur Temple Free Darshan Online Booking:
- To begin, go to the Guruvayur Devaswom-Guruvayur Official Website.
- In the login column on the home page, enter your username and password.
- Now you must enter the captcha code and click “Login.”
- Then, on the top tab, select Free Darshan or Special Darshan.
- You must provide your contact information. Date, slot time, and the number of devotees must be provided as keys.
- All devotees who come should be between the ages of 10 and 65.
- Now, pay the fee by clicking on Total Amount for Special Darshan.
- (There is no payment for free darshan.)
- Following that, you must click the confirm button. As a result, you may easily and successfully book slots.
Important Points to Consider When Visiting Guruvayoor Temple:
- The temple is only open to Hindus.
- The Guruvayoor Temple has a rigorous dress code that requires you to wear traditional Indian clothes. Men should wear a Mundu/Dhoti/Visti and no shirts or vests, while ladies should wear a saree or salwar kameez. Girls can wear long skirts and blouses while boys can wear shorts.
- Keep your footwear outside of the temple and your head covered.
- Darshan takes 5 to 6 hours to complete. If you wish to avoid the huge lines, you can pay for a VIP darshan.
- Photography is not permitted within the temple. Mobile phones, cameras, and other electronic devices are not permitted on temple grounds.
- Leather is not permitted within the shrine.