Know the details about the Thirunallar Temple Sani Pooja Praying Procedure Offerings List, Procedure For Offerings Workship At Thirunallar Temple.
The Thirunallar Temple is considered to be one of the most influential temples in the state of Tamilnadu. In addition, the Thirunallar Saneeswaran Temple is one of the very few temples that is devoted to the god Shani, making it very notable. Pilgrims go to the Thirunallar Saneeswaran Temple not just to have a glimpse of the Lord but also to rid their horoscopes and lives of any unfavorable astrological influences.
In order for their prayers to be heard in the temple, the pilgrims need to follow the correct praying protocol. To have a successful experience during the special pooja that will be held at the temple, it is imperative that the pilgrims listen to and follow the directions given by the priests.
Pilgrims who are just interested in offering the Darshan or seeking the blessing might follow the instructions in the following paragraphs. Please take notice that the approach outlined below is not mandatory for any of the pilgrims. Due to the limited amount of time, they have to spend at the temple, some pilgrims are unable to follow the whole ritual. Therefore, the following method of prayer should be followed by all of the devotees who attend the Shani pooja.
Thirunallar Temple Sani Pooja Praying Procedure Offerings List
- During your time at the Thirunallar Temple, make sure to follow the procedures that are outlined in the following paragraphs.
- You have no need to be terrified of Lord Saneeswaran unless you have engaged in dishonesty or criminal activity since these are the kinds of transgressions that earn the wrath of Lord Saturn. If you have engaged in dishonesty or criminal activity, you should be concerned.
- Only once a year should a person pay a visit to the Thirunallar Saneeswaran Temple.
- One ought to make every effort to go to Thirunallar with one’s complete family, including one’s husband, wife, and children, and one ought to attempt to remain there for at least one day, and one ought to make every effort to remain there overnight.
- At Thirunallar, you’ll find accommodations in the form of lodges to make your stay more comfortable.
- If you are unable to directly attend the temple, you may still be able to do pujas with the assistance of other individuals or service providers, and you may still acquire prasadam from the temple.
- Saturday is the most appropriate day to have church services. It would be best if you could make it there by Friday night.
- On Saturdays, there is often a large number of people in attendance. The number of devotees often exceeds 50,000 each and every Saturday.
Procedures For Performing Puja At A Temple:
- Pilgrims visiting the Thirunallar Temple should bring two sets of clothing with them so that they may change before and after the pooja. This is because the temple requires visitors to perform rituals that include fire.
- Prior to beginning their prayers, the pilgrims are required to pay a visit to the Nala tank, which can be found on the grounds of the temple. Those devotees who have traveled for the Shani puja are required to cleanse themselves in the Nala tank.
- After taking their bath in the tank, the pilgrims are required to change out of their wet clothing. After that, the pilgrims need to visit the temple dedicated to Lord Ganesha, which is situated close to the temple.
- Following the pilgrims’ encounter with Lord Ganesha, the location of the special pooja will be revealed to them, and they should proceed to perform the ritual in accordance with the priests’ instructions.
- When the pooja is over, the pilgrims should proceed to the Lord’s Darshan to pay their respects.
- After the pilgrims have had their Darshan, they are free to depart the temple.
- After the pooja is over, the priest may or may not order the pilgrims to change their garments; this decision is left up to the discretion of the priest.
This is the complete details about the Thirunallar Temple Sani Pooja Praying Procedure Offerings List.