Know the details about the Tirupati Darshan Package Details From Kerala Flight Train, Tirupati Darshan from Kerala Package Online Booking
The Tirupati Balaji Temple in India is the most visited temple in the world, receiving millions of visitors every year and receiving millions of dollars in offerings every day. After praying to the Lord for a specific outcome, devotees traditionally make a contribution to the temple Hundi. This is how millions of worshippers visit the temple each year.
With good reason, the Tirupati Balaji temple is known as the Bhuloka Vaikuntam, or Vishnu’s residence on planet Earth. Lord Vishnu is said to have taken physical form at this temple during the Kali yuga to lead His devoted to enlightenment. Word on the street has it that the primary idol of Lord Venkateshwara is very special and potent. The attractive idol has a variety of incredible supernatural qualities. The deity is lavishly dressed and adorned with flowers and other items every day. The temple houses a significant portion of the Lord’s vast gold decoration collection.
Tirupati Darshan Package Details From Kerala Flight Train
From Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram) in Kerala, you can take a flight to Tirupati, where your tour package will begin.
- The flight leaves Trivandrum at 8:05 in the morning.
- It’s 9.30 a.m. and we’ve just landed in Chennai.
- Take a three-hour trip from airport to Tirupati.
- When you get to the Tirupati Hotel, it will be around 1 o’clock.
- Entering the Hotel and Getting Ready
- Tirupati is Home to Many Beautiful Temples Worth Visiting
The Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple in Srinivasa Mangapuram and the Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple in Tiruchanur
Tirupati is home to the Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple.Staying the night in Tirupati, India
- Check out of your hotel in the morning and take a cab to Tirumala.
- Hair offering at Mini Kalyanakatta and a Tirumala hot shower upon arrival
- Sheegra Darshan participants must check in at the ATC parking lot by 10:00 a.m.
- Gather your Laddu Prasadam after your Darshan.
- Catch a ride to Tirupati.
- Revitalize and then head to Srikalahasti Temple.
- Spend one hour at the Srikalahasti Temple.
- Srikalahasti Rahu-Ketu Kala-Sara-Puja and Darshan for Resolving Astrological Disturbances
- Once you’re done exploring Tirupati, head back to your hotel for the night.
- Please vacate your room by 06am.
- The three-hour trip to Chennai.
- The Chennai Airport, by 09:15 a.m to 11:45 a.m.
Flight from Chennai to Trivandrum.
- Get to the Trivandrum airport no later than 1:05 p.m.
- Flying costs both ways
- Tirumala Cost of a Sheegra Darshan Ticket
- Airport taxi service between Chennai and Tirumala, and back again (Ac might be turned off in Tirumala Ghat)
- Costs for parking , Road user fees
- Obtaining a Permit to Pay State Taxes
- Cost of a standard room for two nights, based on three people sharing a room
Train Times (Departure and Arrival) from Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati
- Vacation Time
12.45 AM to 5.15 AM
- Took 16 hours and 30 minutes
4.25 AM to 9.25 AM
- Approximately 17 hours and 7.00 AM to 12.10 AM
- It’s been 17 hours and 10 minutes, which means it’s currently 10:20 AM to 5.25 AM
- Total Time: 19 hours, 5 minutes
11.15 AM to 3.48 AM
- Time Required: 16 hours, 33 minutes From 2.15 PM to 7.15AM
17 hours From 4.05 PM to 9.00AM
- Took 17 hours and 15 minutes
7.40 PM to12.20 AM
- In 16 hours and 40 minutes, you will have successfully completed your mission.
Required Attire for Tirumala Darshan
- Males, please wear a dhoti (white) and shirt or kurta and pyjamas.
- Sarees and Salwar Kameez, Ladies! (With Dupatta Compulsory).
- Clothing items like T-shirts, jeans, and other such items are not permitted at any time and are therefore not to be worn by any pilgrim, regardless of age.
Train Schedule from Kerala to Tirupati
Between Thiruvananthapuram and Tirupati, there are two trains per day. At 4:15, the service leaves Thiruvananthapuram, arriving in Tirupati at 7:15 in the morning. On average, the 16 hours and 50 minutes long service takes. See below for times and routes for the next departing trips.
The fastest train from Kerala to Tirupati takes only 16 hours and 33 minutes. The train service runs several times per day from Kerala to Tirupati. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use the search form on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Day 1 of the Bus Tour Package to Tirupati from Kakinada
- The Kakinada bound bus leaves at 4 o’clock
- Second-day Day 2 arrival at Tirupati station is anticipated for 2:45 a.m.
- Hotel Check-In (near Bus station)
- Wake up at 6 o’clock and eat a hot breakfast!
- At 8 a.m., the Shared Tempo/Other will pull up to the hotel.
- We leave for Tirumala at 9:00 a.m.
- By 10 a.m., all participants have washed and offered their hair.
- At the appointed time, Sheegra Darshan arrived in the ATC Parking Lot.
- Sheegra Darshan has a strict dress code and requires visitors to show valid identification.
- Tirupati Depending on the number of people, Balaji Darshan could last anywhere from an hour and thirty minutes to two hours and thirty minutes.
- Come get your Laddu Prasadam after your Darshan.
- Small change is appreciated, as each Laddu cover costs Rs.3 and additional Laddus, Vada, and Kalyanam Laddus (Big Size Laddus) can be purchased right at the Laddu counter.
- Hop on the ride back to Tirupati
- Your own expense for lunch in Tirupati
- Travel to Tiruchanur and see the Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple.
- Take the cab, and it will drop you off at the hotel.
- The 8:45 p.m. departure of the bus from Tirupati.
- Aim to get to Kakinada no later than 9:10 in the morning.
- The Kakinada to Tirupati Darshan Package is the Final Stop on Your Tour.
- AC Sleeper Bus Fees
- Buffet breakfast Split cab fare
Contact this number to know the more information 8500087012
A Ticket to the Sheegra Darshan
- Accommodations without air conditioning for 24 hours, for two or three people.
- Package deal for an air-conditioned sleeper bus to Tirupati from Kakinada
- Person Price per Package
1 Rs.6200 \s2 Rs.5550
3 Rs.5250 \s4 Rs.5150