Know the details about the 2023-2024 Kalabhairava Guru Gantala Panchangam PDF Online, Kalabhairava Guru Gantala Panchangam PDF 2023-2024 Online
Calendar in Telugu
India uses a variety of regional calendars in addition to the Gregorian (Western) and Hindu calendars. These calendars are primarily employed for social and religious purposes. These calendars are difficult to categorise, and the best method to do so is based on where they are used. Due of the inherent connections between all calendars, this categorisation might not be diverse.
We talk about the Telugu calendar here. Andhra Pradesh uses the “Southern Amanta Lunisolar Calendar,” also referred to as the Telugu Calendar. Maharashtra and Karnataka both employ it.
2023-2024 Kalabhairava Guru Gantala Panchangam PDF Online
Who Created Kalabhairava Guru Gantala Panchangam and Which States Is It Applicable
This panchangam, which was created for Rajamahendravaram but is applicable to all of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, displays the local samskaras as well as the timings of sunrise and sunset in a number of significant cities. According to numerous Dharmashastra books, this almanack was calculated using the Indian Drigganati Siddhanta method. As can be seen from this, celebrating festivities on Parva days will bring both health benefits and favourable outcomes.
On What Bases the Panchangam Will Determine
The Panchangam’s five basic elements are the name of the day, the tithi of the day, the star of the day in the star, the yogam as of the day, and as of the karanam as of the day. anything new that is On the first day of the new year, the Panchangam is read to determine what the year ahead holds for us. The five primary parts of the Panchangam are the name of the day, the tithi of the day, the star of the day, the yogam of the day, and the karanam of the day. The individual would receive iswaryam (a great deal of wealth and prosperity) if they were launched on the right tithi.
One of the most well-known panchagams in Telugu States is Kalabhairava Guru Gantala Panchangam. The Gantala Panchangam is released by a number of publishers each year. Only a few of these Panchangam, though, are well-known. Despite the fact that all of the panchagam have the same content. Each panchangam will have a unique representation. The Telugu New Year will begin on Ugadi Day in accordance with Telugu customs. A new name will also be given to each and every year. Similar to that, the Ugadi year has 64 names.
From Which Sources We Can Get Panchangam:
- The Telugu calendar year begins on Ugadi and finishes on Ugadi of the following year. The Ugadi festival will be observed by those who are of Telugu culture.
- The Panchangam book, which serves as a reference for everyone interested in astrology, horoscopes, and the zodiac, is used by Telugu speakers as well.
- Everyone can use the Kalabhairava Guru Gantala Panchangam for astrological purposes. The term “Panchangam” refers to a book that can consult at any time of day. The panchangam’s name, Gantala Panchangam, derives from this.
- From major online book retailers like amazon and flipkart, the Kalabhairava Guru Gantala Panchangam is available for purchase in hard copy.
- The Kalabhairava Guru Gantala Panchangam is also available for purchase through the market’s leading book stores or publishing houses.
- In book stores, you can purchase the Panchangam in hard copy.
Day and month calculations
- The motions of the moon and sun are used to compute the days and months of a Telugu calendar. As a result, it is referred to as a “Luni-Solar” calendar. The length of a month is measured from new moon to new moon. However, rather than being the first day of the new month, the day of the new Moon is regarded as the last day of the previous month.
Leap Year (Adhika Masa)
- The velocity of the moon is used to calculate how long a day is in a Telugu calendar. A lunar month has around 29.5 days on average. This translates to 354 lunar days, or around 11 less days than a solar year. Every third year, a leap month is added to the calendar to make up for this discrepancy in length between the solar and lunar years.
Telugu New Year
- In Andhra Pradesh, Ugadi is observed as the first day of the year. While Maharashtrians refer to it as Gudi Padwa, Karnataka residents refer to it as Yugadi.
- The New Year falls on a different day every year due to the lunisolar nature of the calendar. Chaitra, which ordinarily falls in the Gregorian calendar months of March or April, is the first month of the Saka or Telugu calendar.