Know the details about the 2023 Ashada Masam Telugu Calendar Start End Dates Tithi, Telugu Ashada Month 2023 Start End Dates Of AP & TS.
According to the traditional Hindu Lunar Calendar, the month of Ashada Masam is the fourth month of the year. According to the Gregorian calendar, this month typically starts in the month of June and continues through the month of July.
Following the months of Chaitra, Vaisakha, and Jyeshta comes the month of Ashada, which is the beginning of the monsoon season. This month is known as Shunya Masam, which literally translates to “Null Month.” It falls on the same day as Adi Masam in the Tamil calendar, which is a significant festival and is considered to be fortunate for Amman.
The month of Ashada is considered to be the holiest for pilgrimages. This month is known as wish fulfillment month since worshipping during this month results in exceptional blessings. Because the period from Ashada to Kartik month is reserved exclusively for worship, it is forbidden to do any acts of auspiciousness for the next four months until Ekadashi.
2023 Ashada Masam Telugu Calendar Start End Dates Tithi
Ashada Masam 2023 Dates In 2023 The Ashada Masam begins on the 19th of June and continues until the 17th of July on the following Monday.
On the day of the full moon in the month of Ashada, a festival known as Guru Purnima is held in order to gain the blessings of one’s Gurus. In the Kodava calendar, today falls within the month of Kakkada, which is regarded as the most fortunate day in the region of Coorg. On this particular day, the delectable dishes of Aati soppu and Kakkada payasam are made. Ashada Gupt Navratri is the name given to the Gupt Navratri festival that takes place during the month of Ashada. It is mostly observed by sadhus and tantriks for the purpose of doing tantric sadhana in order to appease the Shakti Goddess.
The Importance Of The Ashada Masam And Its Significance
- The beginning of the Dakshinayana cycle is known as Ashadam. Sun transits south and arrives at Karkataka Raasi, named Karkataka Sankramana.
- Exactly six months have passed since Uttarayanam before this event takes place. Devotees pay homage to the Saptamatruka Shakti Goddess, Lord Bhairava, Lord Narasimha, and Mahishasura during the Dakshinayana festival. Chaturmasya, a sacred season that lasts for four months, begins on the Shayna Ekadashi of the Ashada Masam month.
- On the eleventh lunar day (Ekadashi) of the Shukla paksha of the Ashada month, which is also known as the first Ekadashi, the celebration of Shayani Ekadashi takes place.
- Rice and other crops are cultivated by farmers at this time of year since it is the beginning of the monsoon season, which provides fresh life to nature. This is the most important meaning associated with the month of Ashada.
- Farmers celebrate the arrival of the monsoon by taking part in the mud festival and slinging mud at one another in numerous regions of Nepal. At the conclusion of the event, everyone will sit down together and share some dahi chiura, which is beaten rice mixed with curd.
- There are no sacred events, such as weddings or griha praveshams, carried out during this month since it is regarded to be an unlucky one.
- It was forbidden for recently married couples to live together in the same household. There is a rationale based on scientific research that suggests that if the female becomes pregnant during the Ashadam period, she will give birth in the warmer months of the year. Therefore, it is possible that both the infant and the mother would have health difficulties as a result of the heat. The month of Sawan, which follows the month of Ashada, is when the pair may get back together.
- Girls and women traditionally decorate their hands and feet with henna. The idea behind it is that climate change may have an effect on the skin and create skin issues; mehendi, which is made from the leaves of the Sudanese henna plant, contains qualities that are antibacterial and antifungal.
- In accordance with a different school of thought, it is recommended that the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law spend this month apart so that they may focus on cultivating a healthy connection with one another. During the month of Ashada, the daughter-in-law visits her mother at her home.
This is the complete details about the 2023 Ashada Masam Telugu Calendar Start End Dates Tithi.