Know the details about the Bhoga Nandeeshwara Temple Wedding Cost Procedure Online, Bhoga Nandeeshwara Cost Procedure Online
Lord Shiva is honoured in one of his many guises, which vary depending on whatever form you visit. The first is when he was a youngster named Arunachaleswarar; the second is when he was a Brahmachari named Bhoga Nandeeshwara; and the third is when he was a married man Uma Maheshwari. The uniqueness of this temple, which dates back to the ninth century, is not limited to just one aspect. This temple contains traces of the cultural traditions of all of the kingdoms that have governed in this region since the 9th century and up until the present day.
This fusion of architectural style is a sight to behold for anyone who appreciates art, culture, history, or temples; call it a stamp of authority or some architectural class from that age; either way, it is a sight to behold.
Bhoga Nandeeshwara Temple Wedding Cost Procedure Online
Bhoga Nandeeshwara wedding procedure:
- At a minimum, the Bride must be 18 years old.
- At least 21 years of age is required of the Groom.
- The families of the bride and groom are required to practice Hinduism.
- At this temple, weddings can only be pre-arranged according to Hindu custom.
- Both the bride and groom are required to provide photocopies of their SSLC certificates and Aadhar cards.
- In addition to the invitation card, the bride and groom are required to send two photos of themselves in passport size.
- Parents of both the bride and the groom are required to provide photocopies of their government-issued picture identification.
- It is recommended to reserve your stay at least 15 days in advance.
- A marriage ceremony takes place in a Mantap, which is located on the grounds of the temple.
- The Mantap temple allows marriages to take place without any sort of ornamentation.
- The bride and groom’s parents or legal guardians need to be present at the ceremony.
- After the marriage, a receipt for the marriage will be issued.
- Inside the temple, the photoshoot is not permitted for any reason.
- The hall located outside of the temple is where pre- and post-wedding rites can be carried out.
- At Samudhaya Bhavan, catering services are available upon request.
- Outside of the temple is where arrangements for catering services should be made.
- Costs associated with the purohit are bundled in with those of the marriage registration.
- Garlands and other items used in Pooja can be purchased on their own.
- Due to the fact that the temple is currently under ASI maintenance, prior authorization is required.
Bhoga Nandeeshwara Temple Wedding Cost Procedure Online Registration Procedure:
- Two photocopies of the bride as well as the groom.
- each the size of a passport.
- Aadhar card photocopies for both the bride and the groom.
- Photocopies of the bride and groom’s secondary school leaving certificates.
- Along with the testimony of two witnesses.
- please provide two forms of photographic identification.
- A receipt for the wedding from the temple and an invitation card for the wedding.
- Photos of the marriage, duplicates.
Hotels Near Bhoga Nandeeshwara Temple:
- Prestige golfshire resaurt and spa.
- Taj banglore.
- The Oberoi
Bhoga Nadeeshwara Temple Location
It is impossible to imagine that such magnificent location can be reached from congestion and mayhem of Bangalore in just one hour by car. The Bhoga Nandeeshwara temple may be found a little further to the north of the Bangalore International Airport, and it is situated directly at the base of the Nandi hills.
You have the option of making a short day journey to this temple or making it a full day trip that includes the vineyards and farmland of rural Chikkaballapur, Gudibande Fort, and the gorgeous Lepakshi temple on the Karnataka – Andhra Pradesh boundary. Either way, you won’t be disappointed by having such great darshan at the temple.
Contact Details: 080 2235 2828
This is the complete details about Bhoga Nandeeshwara Temple Wedding Cost Procedure Online