Know the details about the Deepavali Lakshmi Pooja Procedure Vidhanam Online Telugu, Deepavali Lakshmi Pooja Procedure Vidhanam Online Telugu
Diwali is the most important holiday for Hindus. On Diwali, people pray to the goddess Lakshmi. In Hindu mythology, she stands for wealth and success. On Diwali, people put rice lights, lamps, earthen pots, and flowers in their homes and places of work. They also get new things to replace old or broken ones in the house. This is done to welcome Goddess Lakshmi, who is thought to come to every home on this day to bless her followers. People also fast on Diwali, and they break their fast after the puja.
Deepavali Lakshmi Pooja Procedure Vidhanam Online Telugu
Deepavali Lakshmi Pooja:
People think that Lord Rama and his wife Sita and younger brother Lakshman came back from their 14-year journey on this day. When Lord Rama went back to Ayodhya, his followers and the people of Ayodhya lit up the whole city with diyas. This is why lighting diyas is such an important part of Diwali. People use diyas and candles to light their homes and clean and decorate them. All of the family members do a traditional pooja for Lord Rama, Lord Ganesha, and Goddess Lakshmi.
Deepavali Lakshmi Pooja date 2022:
Choti Diwali and Dhanteras are celebrated the day before Diwali, and Govardhan puja is held the day after. This year, the holiday of Diwali will be held on November 4.
Everywhere in the country, the Festival of Light is celebrated with a lot of pomp and show. Here is all the information you need about the Lakshi puja and the Diwali celebrations.
Deepavali Lakshmi Pooja 2022 Vidhanam Telugu:
- Clean the place where the Lakshmi pooja will be done. You can also do the pooja in the area around the mandir. On a wooden platform, put some ganga jal and a piece of yellow or red cloth. Using rice flour or wheat flour on a piece of cloth, you can make a small rangoli.
- Now, put the statues of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi on the wooden platform. After that, put some grains on the left and right sides of the idols.
- Fill a kalash with water, put a supari, a marigold flower, coins, and rice in it, and then pour the water out. To cover the Kalash, you will also need five mango leaves and a raw coconut.
- Place the coconut with the fibre sticking up in a way that keeps some of the mango leaves facing inside and some facing outside.
- Now, put some rice grains, turmeric powder, flowers, and a diya on the pooja ki thali. Make sure the Ganpati statue is on the right side of the kalash, and that it faces south-west.
- Now put haldi and kumkum on Lord Ganesh and Goddess Lakshmi devi idols. Give them flowers, fruit, and candy. You can also put your books, pens, or other personal items near the idols to ask for god’s help.
- When you’re done, turn on the lamp. Ganesha and Lakshmi aarti should now be sung by everyone in the family.