Know the details about the Gokarna Maha Mrityunjaya Homam Online Booking Contact, Purpose, Procedure, and Benefits
Gokarna Located at the confluence of the Gangavali and the Agnashini Rivers, the Gokarna Mahabaleshwar Temple is a popular tourist destination in the coastal town of Gokarna in the Indian state of Karnataka. One of the most important figures in Hinduism, Sri Adi Shankaracharya, is credited with establishing the Shree Ramachandrapura Mutt in Gokarna. To put it simply, this organization is in charge of the Gokarna Mahabaleshwar Temple is also often referred to as Dakshina Kasi (which means “Southern Kasi”) and Bhookailasa. Gokarna and its religious importance are mentioned in many Puranas, including the Bhagavata Purana, the Sthala Purana, the Guru Charitra, and the Skanda Purana.
You may find it near the confluence of the Gangavali and Aghanashini rivers, which looks like the ear. Thus, Gokarna gained global spiritual significance. One of the most significant aspects of having the Maha Mrityunjaya Homam conducted is doing it at Gokarna. One of Lord Shiva’s namesakes, Rudra, is thought to be one of eleven guises he may adopt. The Mrutyunjaya Shanthi ritual honors all of these deities in order to usher in an era of universal harmony, good health, and unselfishness. Many who have participated in this sacred ritual claim to have experienced miraculous changes in their lives, including increased confidence, courage, and wealth.
Gokarna Maha Mrityunjaya Homam Online Booking Contact:
For maximum effect, it is recommended that you recite the full Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra 108 times. A Japa mala, or strand of rudraksha beads, is used to count repetitions of the mantra. At the ceremonial time, aromatic flowers are used to adorn the Shivlinga. It was then time for the Abhishekam rite, performed with milk and water.
The next stage is to pray to Lord Shiva for his blessing (Sankalpa) by lighting candles and offering him incense, water, bilva leaves, and other types of fruit. The Maha Mrityunjaya Pooja is not complete until the last rite, the Havan is performed.
Gokarna Maha Mrityunjaya Homam Online Booking Contact Information:
- There will be a three- to four-hour Homam.
- The temple is open from 6:00 a.m. until Noon (local time). Time: 3:00 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
- Prices start at 20,800 and go up to 1,39,000. (Approx) [Offering homam services digitally as well]
- The Homam ritual starts with the chanting of the Mrityunjaya Mantra and is followed by the Ganapathi Pooja.
- Anywhere from two to three priests will perform the Pooja.
- Contact: 08385268524,08385268972
- Men should wear a white pancha, dhoti/kurta, and pyjamas.
- Women may choose from a variety of different outfits, including the saree and blouse, the Punjabi dress and dupatta, the churidar and dupatta, and the half saree.
Festivals Celebrate at Gokarna Temple :
The celebration of Mahashivaratri occurs in the months of February or March. The marriage of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati is being celebrated here. According to popular belief, Lord Shiva swallowed the poison that turned him blue during the epic event known as the churning of Amrit. Also, devotees refrain from eating and drinking all day and night long and chanting bhajans. Every year, thousands of worshippers from all across Karnataka and the surrounding region make the pilgrimage to the temple in the hopes of earning divine favor.
The full moon in the Hindu calendar month of Karthik—roughly corresponding to late November or early December—marks the celebration known as Karthik Purnima. On this day, legend has it that Lord Shiva annihilated the demon king Tripurasura and his three capital cities. Many Hindus also believe that on this day Lord Karthikeyan (Murugan), the son of Shiva, began his incarnation on Earth.
Purpose of Doing Gokarna Maha Mrityunjaya Homam Online Booking Contact:
- Overcome fear of death and increase your lifespan by many years. Get well from long-term health issues.
- Act in a way that minimizes or eliminates your exposure to potential dangers, including those associated with accidents, injuries, health problems, negative energy dominance, and similar situations.
- The most important part of this homam for the team whose ultimate objective is to succeed in the field in which they are currently operating. We may be talking about a time frame of five years to twenty years or more.
- People are less able to overcome setbacks on their path to success when they are preoccupied with thoughts of death.
- In conjunction with other healing and nutritional factors, etc., to maintain a healthy, well-balanced metabolism.
This is the Complete Information Gokarna Maha Mrityunjaya Homam Online Booking Contact