Know the latest details about the Golden Chariot Palani Temple Online Booking Thanga Ther Price, Golden Chariot Palani Temple Online Booking
The Arulmigu Dhandayuthapani Swamy temple is considered to be one of the most famous places in the world that is devoted to the god Murugan. The town of Palani, which is situated in the Dindigul district of Tamil Nadu, is where one might have a chance of finding it. The Murugan temple may be found in the foothills of the Palani hills, which are located just below it. There are two hills that make up the mountain Sivagiri, and the temple may be found atop the hill that is the highest of the two. The Palani temple is available for visitors to visit starting at 5:45 in the morning and staying open until 9 in the evening.
The elephant’s path is a traditional way that can be taken to go to this temple, which can be found by following this path. The distance between the city of Coimbatore and the temple is around one hundred kilometres.
Golden Chariot Palani Temple Online Booking Thanga Ther Price
Golden Chariot in Palani Temple:
The Palani temple is considered to be one of the most significant places of worship for followers of Lord Murugan. The Palani Temple is visited by a multitude of devotees numbering in the lakhs on a yearly basis. The pilgrims bring a variety of offerings with them when they visit the temple. The god of the Palani people is considered by many to be the family god. Because of this, the pilgrims will be making their way to the temple to make their contributions to the family’s offerings. The temple is considered to be Lord Murugan’s dwelling place. This temple is considered to be one of the more significant ones among the 6 House Lord Murugan temples.
Many different festivals are held at the temple on an annual basis. These festivals are held throughout the year. In Palani, the temple can be found perched atop a rocky outcrop.
Many acts of service, or seva, are performed for pilgrims by the temple. The Golden Chariot, which is also known as the Thanga Ther or the Swarna Ratham, is one of the most well-known forms of service that is provided to pilgrims. The temple of Palani makes this chariot available for purchase.
Golden Chariot Palani Temple Online Booking Price:
- Every day at 7:00 PM, visitors can view the Golden Chariot at the Thanga Ther Palani Temple.
- The cost of a ticket to ride the Golden Chariot at the Palani Temple is Rs. 2000 for two individuals.
Golden Chariot Palani Temple Online Booking:
- The Palani temple offers use of a golden chariot to those who visit there. Every day, the idol of Murugan is placed on the chariot, and it is then driven in a parade throughout the temple grounds.
- In the Palani temple, this procession is referred to as the Golden Chariot Procession.
- Whether they do it online or over the phone, pilgrims have the opportunity to help pull the ropes of the chariot.
- The Golden Chariot is not available for online booking at this time due to the temple’s lack of internet access.
- In order for the pilgrims to make offline reservations for the Golden Chariot.
- It is necessary for the pilgrims to get to the temple well in advance of the regular schedule of the Golden Chariot.
- The pilgrims will thereafter be able to purchase tickets from the counter at the aforementioned costs.
- After the pilgrims have purchased their tickets, they will be given the opportunity to move the divine chariot throughout the temple grounds.