Know the latest details about the Shani Trayodashi Pooja Vidhanam Mantra Telugu Panchangam, Shani Trayodashi Pooja Vidhanam, Shani Trayodashi
Shani Trayodashi is a significant day for Hindus, since it celebrates Lord Shani and Lord Shiva. The day for Pradosham Vrat is determined by when Trayodashi Tithi falls inside Pradosha Kala, which begins after sunset. When Trayodashi Tithi and Pradosha time coincide after sunset, Shiva Puja is appropriate. People worship to Lord Shiva and fast for a full day on this day in order to get his blessings.
Pradosha Vrat is observed on both Shukla Paksha Trayodashi and Krishna Paksha Trayodashi during the lunar month. The day is designated for Pradosham Vrat when Trayodashi Tithi falls during Pradosha Kala, which begins after sunset. When Trayodashi Tithi and Pradosha time overlap after sunset, it is an ideal time for Shiva Puja.
Shani Trayodashi Pooja Vidhanam Mantra Telugu Panchangam
When Pradosham falls on a Saturday, it is referred to as Shani Pradosha. Trayodashi Tithi refers to the thirteenth day of the Hindu calendar. Shani Trayodasi or Shani Pradosh is the term for a Saturday-falling Trayodashi. People refer to Shani dev as “Saturday’s Lord.” Today is an excellent time to do a puja, yagna, or Tailabhishekam to Lord Shani using gingelly oil.
Lord Surya and Chaya were the parents of Lord Shani. Chayaputra is an alternate name for the planet Shani. Lord Shani is symbolised by the planet Saturn, and his devotees believe he has the power to eliminate troubles.
Shani Trayodashi Pooja time:
- On Saturday, October 22, 2022, Shani Krishna Pradosha Vrat will occur.
- Pradosha Puja Muhurat – 06:02 PM to 08:17 PM
- Timing – 02 Hours and 15 Minutes
- Day Pradosha Time – 05:50 PM to 08:17 PM
- Trayodashi Tithi Commences – 6:02 PM, October 22, 2022
- Trayodashi Tithi Concludes at 18:03 on October 23, 2022
Shani trayodashi, Lord Shani owns this day, and anyone afflicted by the negative effects of Saturn/Shani can find solace in his worship. Today is a very fortunate day, and it is believed that praying to God on this day will be highly beneficial. Shani trayodashi is so named because lord Shani oversees the tithi, star, week, and month, and because it falls on a Saturday. People experiencing ardashtama Shani or asthma Shani will take measures to mitigate the negative impacts of Shani.
Shani Trayodashi Pooja Vidhanam:
- The Sanusha Kalam (also known as Shani hora) occurs between 6:30 and 7:30 as opposed to 5:30 and 6:30.
- Performing Rudra Abhishekam at this time will yield more results.
- “Pradosha time,” which occurs between 5:30 and 6:30 p.m., is an ideal time to light a Diya with sesame oil in order to obtain several benefits.
- Must wash their heads before to daybreak.
- recite the mantra of Shani
- To satisfy Shani Dev, individuals must fast.
- Thailabhishekam should be performed as part of the Shani trayodashi puja.
- To appease Shani Dev, bind up some black grammes, 100 gms ginger oil packets, 1 kilogramme of coal, a little black ribbon, eight iron nails, and navadhanyams and donate them to the temple.
- Priest or place it in a river or stream.
- Give bread to the crow and feed the starving guy.
- This Saturday is not an appropriate time to purchase oil, an umbrella, leather, navadhanyams, etc.