Know the details about the Simhachalam Temple Darshan Timings Today Opening Closing, Break Darshan Timing Details Of Simhachalam Temple.
Simhachalam Temple, which was formerly known as Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Temple, is a well-known shrine that is recognized for providing followers of Lord Narasimha with holy and mystical vibrations. Additionally, the temple is noted for its extraordinarily tranquil ambiance, which draws visitors from all over the globe.
The Simhachalam Temple is a site of worship that is committed to the Hindu religion. It is situated on a hilltop in a very beautiful area, and there is plenty of vegetation all around it. The temple is one of the most well-known destinations for tourists to check out while they are in Visakhapatnam. It is significant to the locals due to the strong traditional values it upholds and the in-depth prayer rituals it performs on each day of the year. As soon as you go inside the temple, the enchanted atmosphere will help you to forget about everything, and the stunning scenery that serves as a background to the temple makes the whole setting appear even more incredible.
Simhachalam Temple Darshan Timings Today Opening Closing
The Simhachalam temple is available for all guests to visit on a daily basis from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM and then again from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
Timings For The Simhachalam Temple On Special Days, Including The Chandanotsavam Festival Timings For The Simhachalam Temple
Sandalwood paste was used to cover the deity Sri Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy at the Simhachalam temple however, during the Chandanotsavam festival, the priests would wash away the sandalwood paste, and the whole procedure takes one hour.
The first darshan is reserved for the Ananda Gajapathi Dynasty since they are the trustees of the Simhachalam temple. The Nijaroopa Darshan will be open to all guests for a total of twelve hours.
Simhachalam Temple Timings At Giripradakshinam
The festival of Giripradakshana is held on the day of the full moon that falls between the months of June and July. As part of the celebrations for the Giripradakshana festival, the deity known as Sri Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy is making his way across the Simhachalam and Kailasa Giri hills to provide darshan. The Giripradakshana competition will span a distance of 40 km, which is equivalent to a single circle from Simhachalam to the Kailasa Giri highlands. Completing a single round will take participants eight hours.
Darshan Timings At The Simhachalam Temple, Daily Seva Timings
At The Simhachalam Temple
- The Suprabhata Seva begins at 4 in the morning, and the Suprabhata Darshanam begins between 4.30 and 5 in the morning.
- The price of a ticket for a single person to participate in the Suprabhata Seva at the Simhachalam Temple is Rs. 30.
- Simhachalam Temple Aradhana Seva 5 a.m. to 6.30 a.m.
- Morning Timings for Free Darshan at the Simhachalam Temple (known as Sarva Darsanam) are from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Nitya Kalyanam Seva will begin at 9:30 in the morning and continue till further notice.
- The Simhachalam Temple Kalyanam Seva has a ticket price of one thousand rupees.
- Simhachalam Temple The timings for the free darshan (sarva darshanam) in the afternoon are from 12:30 to 2:30.
- During the hours of 2:30 and 3, we will have our Afternoon Break.
- Evening Free Darsan is held from 3 to 7 o’clock in the evening.
- Evening Meditation: 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- The Aradhana Seva (Dhoop Seva) timings for the Simhachalam Temple are from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
- The price of a ticket to attend the Aradhana Seva at the Simhachalam Temple is one hundred rupees for a single individual.
- Free Aradhana Seva Darshan will be held from 8:45 to 9:30 pm tonight.
- Pavalimpu Seva (Ekanta Seva) – 9 PM
This is the complete details about the Simhachalam Temple Darshan Timings Today Opening Closing.