Know the details about the Sparsha Darshan Timings Tickets Online Booking Srisailam, Online Sparsha Darshan Tickets Booking Srisailam.
Lord Mallikarjuna Swamy makes his home at the Srisailam temple in Tamil Nadu. Pilgrims go to the temple in the hopes of catching a glimpse of the Lord since it is considered to be one of the most significant Shaiva Kshetras. In addition to the Holy Darshan that is performed at the Srisailam Temple, the temple will also perform a Special Pooja for the devotees and provide them with other forms of service.
The temple allows the pilgrims to make reservations for the service and allows them to take part in the service. The pooja and service that are performed at the Srisailam temple are both incredibly potent. Many travelers, hailing from a wide variety of locations, are going to make the journey to the temple in order to take part in the service.
Sparsha Darshan Timings Tickets Online Booking Srisailam
The devotees who come to the Srisailam shrine will be given the opportunity to experience the Sparsha Darshan at the shrine. The temple is going to provide something called the Sparsha Darshan, in which the pilgrims will be able to take part and they will also be able to pray. Each and every pilgrim will be allowed to participate in the puja. The only need for the pilgrims is to make a reservation for the Sparsha Darshan Pooja and then take part in the ceremony.
- Srisailam Sparsha Darshan Days: 3 Days Week. Tuesday- Friday Only
- The timings for the Srisailam Sparsha Darshan are as follows: daily, twice. 7:30 to 8:30 in the morning and 5:30 to 6:30 in the evening
- It is possible that the Srisailam Sparsha Darshan hours would alter for pilgrims on a daily basis. These timings will also be affected by Special Occasions and the number of days spent at the temple.
- Travelers on the Srisailam Sparsha Darshan may make their reservations at the temple, which is located just in front of them. Pilgrims may now make online reservations for the Srisailam Sparsha Darshan via the official website.
- One hundred rupees is required to purchase a ticket for the Srisailam Sparsha Darshan. After they have arrived at the temple, the pilgrims are able to make their ticket reservations by going to the temple desk.
- The official website of the temple is where visitors may go to make their reservations for the Srisailam Sparsha Darshan, which can be done online.
What Exactly Does It Mean When It’s Referred To As A Sparsha Darshana?
- Devotees are given the chance to touch the Moola Linga, which serves as the main deity in the inner Sanctum, as part of the Sparsha Darshana Seva.
- This service is only available to devotees who have made prior reservations for it. Please see the following for information on the timings of the Sparsha Darshana as well as online booking.
- Devotees are only permitted to do the Sparsha Darshana ritual on certain days of the week.
- Devotees are permitted to see the Sparsha Darshana every Tuesday through Friday between the hours of 2:00 and 3:00 PM and again between 6:30 and 7:30 PM.
- Devotees may make reservations for the Sparsha Darshana via the official website of the Srisailam Temple; • Devotees are only permitted to receive the Sparsha Darshan when the reservation procedure has been successfully completed.
In the Srisailam Temple, a number of different Poojas and Sevas are done to honor Lord Shiva, and each Seva has its own unique meaning. People go from all over the world to pay their respects to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathi Devi by offering different services, known as sevas. One of the most well-known services offered at Srisailam Temple, the Sparsha Darshana Seva is virtually universally favored by the devotees who go there.
This is the complete details about the Sparsha Darshan Timings Tickets Online Booking Srisailam.