Know the latest details about the Srinivasa Mangapuram Abhishekam Online Booking Timings, Srinivasa Mangapuram Abhishekam Online Booking
The old Hindu Vaishnavite Srinivasa Mangapuram temple is in Srinivasa mangapuram, which is 12 km from Tirupati in India’s Chittoor District. This temple is called the Kalyana Venkateswara Temple. Lord Venkateswara is a form of Vishnu. Srinivasa Mangapuram is WEST of Tirupati, 12 Km away.
Venkateswara, who is also called Kalyana Venkateswara, is the main god of the temple. The god will stand with four hands and have his back to the west. The two hands on the left will be in varada mudra, while the two hands on the right will be in kati mudra and Shanka.
Sri Kalyana Venkateswara swamy Temple is an old Hindu temple in India. It is in Srinivasamangapuram, Tirupati, in the Tirupati District. The temple is named after Lord Venkateswara, who is a form of Vishnu. Kalyana Venkateswara is another name for him. The Archaeological Survey of India says that the temple is a Nationally Important Ancient Monument. It is a national monument that the government takes care of.
Srinivasa Mangapuram Abhishekam Online Booking Timings
Srinivasa Mangapuram Abhishekam:
Abhisheka means “to wash the god or goddess to whom worship is given.” It is a religious ceremony or way to pray in which a follower pours an offering of liquid over an image or murti of a God or Goddess. Abhisheka is used in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism, which are all Indian religions.
Priests do an abhieka by bathing an image of the deity they are worshipping while chanting mantras. Depending on the type of abhishekam being done, milk, yoghurt, ghee, honey, panchamrita, sesame oil, rose water, and sandalwood paste may be poured as part of the offerings. In Hindu temples, this ritual is done all the time. Lingams are used to do a Rudrbhieka or an abhieka of Rudra. A Hindu temple has a ceremony called Kumbhabhishekam to bless it.
Srinivasa Mangapuram Abhishekam Timings:
|Name of Abhishekam
|No people allowed
|Ashtothara Shata Kalashabhshekam
Srinivasa Mangapuram Abhishekam Online Booking process:
- Check out the site for the TTD.
- Under Seva, choose Sri Kalyana venkateswara swamy vari Seva, Tirumala.
- Then, on the next screen, choose the Abhishekam you want to book.
- A Seva account can only have one member. If you’re travelling with more than one person, you’ll need to make a new account.
- When you click Continue, the Confirmation Page will come up.
- Just look over the information one more time and click “continue.”
- The fee will be paid on the Payment Page.
- You can now get the PDF with all the visitor information after you’ve paid.