Know the latest details about Tirumala Ear Boring Piercing TTD Booking Location and Cost, TTD Tirumala Ear Boring Piercing Booking Location and Cost
TTD Purohit Sangam Tirumala is a sangam maintained in Tirumala. The main goal of the Purohit Sangam is to make sure that all Purohit and Priests are available at Tirumala so that pilgrims can do all the necessary pooja. Most people use Tirumala’s Purohit Sangam for ear boring, ear piercing, and weddings. TTD Purohits at Tirumala’s Purohit Sangam execute Upanayanam as well as other rituals.
Before you can see Sri Venkateswara Swamy at Ananda Nilayam, you have to get your ears pierced. Cottages like Rambageecha and Padmavathi Guest House will also be able to pierce ears for an extra fee.
You don’t need a reservation to get your ears pierced. Plan your event for a lucky day and go to Purohit Sangam, which is on the way to Papavinasanam, next to Varaha Swamy Guest House, and across from Srinivasa Udyanavanam.
Ear Boring will be done the way it’s always been done. Firearms can’t be used in Tirumala. Most of the time, ear boring takes 10 to 15 minutes.
Tirumala Ear Boring Piercing TTD Booking Location Cost
Procedure for Tirumala Ear Boring:
- Remember that this event has to happen before Sri Venkateswara Darshan at Ananda Nilayam.
- Cottages in Tirumala will also charge extra to have your ears bored.
- Also, there’s no need to make a reservation ahead of time.
- Plan the event for a good day and go to Purohit Sangam, which is right next to Nandakam Cottage, to pay the challan and give the receipt to the Ear Boring staff.
Costs for piercing ears:
- Purohit Sangam Tirumala Ear Piercing Rs.50/- only
- Ear piercing at a cottage costs Rs. 100.
How to Book Tirumala Ear piercing Tickets:
- When you arrive, you can buy a ticket at the desk.
- For now, it is not possible to book online.
- Because the room is so small, only the baby’s mother, father, and maternal uncle are allowed in.
- Depending on the audience, there can be either one or two people.
- There will be a big crowd on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, as well as on Festival and Auspicious days.
- Please remember that hair offers, ear piercing, and other services are available every day of the week.
- Worshipers can do their rituals at Tirumala Tirupati on any day they want.
- Please keep in mind that you cannot book online.
- From 6 a.m., people will be able to get their ears pierced. to 6:00 p.m.
- Even on festival days, the time to get your ears pierced doesn’t change.
- Children must be at least 11 months old to get their ears pierced.
- There are no dress code requirements.
Before you go to Tirumala, keep in mind the following:
- Pilgrims must show proof of two doses of a vaccination or a covid-19 negative certificate received within 72 hours of the day of darshan to get darshan.
- When you go to the temple, you must wear a mask, wash your hands often, and stay away from other people.
People who want to go to Tirumala must wear the following:
- People who want to go to the shrine must dress properly. The applicants must wear a dhoti, pyjamas, and a shirt or uttariya with long sleeves that reach the shoulders.
- Candidates must wear chuddidar pyjama sets, sarees, half-sarees with tops, or half-sarees with outerwear.