Know the latest news about the Tirumala TTD 500 Rupees Rooms Online Booking, TTD 500 Rupees Rooms Tirumala Online Booking Facilities
One of the most well-known temples in the world is the Tirumala Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple. The TTD (Tirupati Tirumala Devasthanam) works hard to make sure that all devotees have the best places to stay and TTD Darshan Online Tickets. Since January 1, 2011, the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams temple administration has been more open about how pilgrim rooms are given out.
Tirumala TTD 500 Rupees Rooms Online Booking Facilities
How to book an online TTD room:
- You can’t get or reserve the room for just one person.
- A TTD website user who has signed up can only book a hotel in Tirumala or Tirupati once every three months.
- Your reservation will be cancelled if you don’t have a valid ID when you check in or if you arrive after the Room Check-in Slot time.
Before you can make an online reservation, you’ll need the following:
- Your voter ID card, PAN card, or Aadhaar card.
- A picture taken with a digital camera or scanned on a computer
- A list of the people who will go to the temple with you and the numbers on their ID cards.
Tirumala TTD 500 Rupees Rooms Online Booking Facilities:
- For 500 Rupees, you can stay in a room in Tirumala with two beds and a bathroom right next to them.
- In Tirumala’s rest houses, most of the toilets are only for Indians.
- Pilgrims will get sheets and pillows. Aside from this, there won’t be anything else in the goo Rupee rooms in Tirumala.
- The 500 Rupees will be given out online every three months from the time the room was booked.
- The 500 Rupees will be given out when the rest of the rooms are. Pilgrims can make reservations for rooms as they become available.
- Pilgrims can only stay in the 500 Rupee rooms that don’t have air conditioning. Pilgrims must book better budget rooms if they want rooms with air conditioning or better amenities.
How to Reserve a Room Online in Tirumala or Tirupati:
- To get into the TTD website, you need to enter your email address and password.
- After logging in, go to the next screen and choose Accommodation. Choose Date and then Check Availability to see if a place to stay is available on a certain date.
- Fill out the Check In-Time Slot Accommodation Date and Accommodation Type fields, then click CONTINUE if there are accommodations available.
- On the next screen, enter your age, pick your state, CHOOSE to upload your scanned photo, and click PROCEED after checking the box that says “I agree to the terms and conditions.”
- You will be given an Accommodation Transaction ID on the next page. Please keep this ID for future use. Before you click PROCEED TO PAYMENT, choose the Bank from Payment Gateway and your payment method from Payment Mode in the Payment Options section.
- Choose your Banker’s Payment Gateway Process from the four options on the next screen. Then, enter your Card Number, Credit/Debit Card Expiration Date, Card Security Code (CVV), and click NEXT to finish paying.
- When the Payment Gateway Process is done successfully, a Booking Number and an Accommodation Ticket are made, and a confirmation email is sent to your email address.
- The receipt for the e-accommodation ticket can be downloaded and printed.