Know the latest news about TTD Tirumala Rooms Accommodation Allotment LIVE Status, TTD Tirumala Rooms Accommodation Allotment Status
Tirupati is one of the holiest Hindu pilgrimage sites due to the Tirumala Venkateswara Temple, which is situated atop Tirumala hill, one of the seven hills in the Eastern Ghats, 26 kilometres from Tirupati by the Ghat route. In southern India, the temple has a lengthy tradition of devotion dating back over a thousand years.
Adisesha’s seven heads are represented by the seven hills of the Tirumala Hills: Seshadri, Neeladri, Garudadri, Anjanadri, Vrishabhadri, Narayanadri, and Venkatadri. The temple is located atop Venkatadri, the seventh peak, on the southern banks of Sri Swami Pushkarini, the holy water tank. As a consequence, the temple has earned the moniker “Temple of Seven Hills.”
The Sri Venkateswara Temple receives between 60,000 and 80,000 visitors each day, hence the TTD has devised effective darshan processes to manage the large number of pilgrims that visit Tirumala.
TTD Tirumala Rooms Accommodation Allotment LIVE Status
What are the prerequisites for booking accommodation in Tirumala?
- The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board made several improvements to meet the growing demand for housing on Tirumala hill.
- Individuals are not permitted to book a room, and a single room needs at least two visitors.
- To discourage squatters, TTD forbids anybody who does not have a valid darshan ticket from hiring a room at Tirumala.
- If a pilgrim is unable to present an appropriate form of identification at check-in and comes after the authorised check-in time, TTD officials may cancel the reservation.
- The rooms are only accessible for a 24-hour period, with no extensions authorised under any circumstances.
TTD Tirumala Rooms Accommodation Allotment LIVE Status:
There is no way to check Tirumala rooms allotment live status.
All pilgrims and visitors must bring proper identity cards to Tirumala for darshan; else, the TTD administration will refuse access.
Online Tirumala Sarva Darshan or Rs 300 Special Darshan Booking:
- Visit the official TTD website for the SED 300 Rs Ticket, the Free Darshan Ticket, and Lodging.
- Enter your mobile phone number and captcha code, then press the “Generate OTP” button.
- Your mobile device will get an OTP. Enter the 6-digit OTP, then click the ‘Login’ button.
- To continue, you must agree the Covid-19 conditions of the temple on the Covid-19 Declaration Form and click “Agree.”
- A calendar will appear, enabling you to choose which days the template should be shown. You must choose a time range for your darshan after selecting on the day.
- Fill up the blanks with the appropriate information, such as the number of guests, the quantity of additional Laddu Prasadam, the number of rooms, and so on.
- Before moving to the next page, you must input the pilgrims’ details, such as their name, gender, age, picture ID proof, ID card number, and so on.
- SED (Rs.300) Use a credit card, UPI, debit card (ATM), or internet banking to pay. The TTD Online Ticket or Accommodation of your choice will then be reserved.
- Sarva Darshan does not need payment.
- Tirumala Darshan tickets may now be downloaded online in pdf format or printed.
What to bring with you to Tirumala Srivari Darshan:
- Pilgrims must provide evidence of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate obtained within 72 hours of the darshan date.
- The TTD darshan ticket bought is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- When visiting the shrine, you must wear a mask, maintain social distance, and sometimes wash your hands.