Know the latest news on Tirupati Tirumala Footpath Darshan Tickets Availability and Booking, Tirumala Footpath Darshan Tickets Availability and Booking
Darshan Tickets on Tirumala Footpath:
The Alipiri and Srivari mettu lines no longer give Divya Darshan tokens. Pilgrims holding Special Darshan (300 Rupees) or Free Darshan permits may only enter Tirumala through the road or footpath. TTD has begun issuing divya darshan tickets to the general public as well as online token distribution.
Tickets for the Sarva Darshan Free Entry and Special Entry Darshan are available on the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board’s website. Devotees will be able to book seats for 300 TTD using their Registration ID and Password. Obtaining a ticket will need quick action, since they are sold out within minutes of being available.
Tirupati Tirumala Footpath Darshan Tickets Availability and Booking
Steps for buying Tirumala Divya Darshan & Rs 300 Special Darshan tickets online:
- To discover more about the SED 300 Rs Ticket and the Free Darshan Ticket, go to the official TTD website.
- The typical wait time in the virtual line is between 5 and 10 minutes, depending on the number of available tickets and the number of worshipers desiring to register.
- After the waiting time has elapsed, input your mobile phone number, enter the captcha code, and then click “Generate OTP.”
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile device. Click “Login” after entering the 6-digit OTP.
- You must accept the temple’s Covid-19 criteria by clicking “Agree” on the Covid-19 Declaration Form.
- A calendar will appear, enabling you to choose the days on which you wish to see the template. After deciding on the day, you must decide on the timing for your darshan.
- A green tint indicates that seats are available, but a yellow colour indicates that seats will soon be filled. The colour blue denotes that tickets have still to be given, while the colour red indicates that the daily darshan quota has been met.
- Enter the necessary information, such as the number of visitors, the number of supplemental Laddu Prasadam, the number of rooms, and so on.
- Before proceeding to the following page, you must provide information about the pilgrims, such as their name, gender, age, photo ID, ID card number, and so on.
- Credit Card, UPI, Debit Card (ATM), or Online Banking are the required payment methods. The TTD Online Ticket or Accommodation of your choice will then be reserved.
- You do not need to pay for Divya darshan. Simply choose a date for darshan and provide your information.
Consider the following before attending Tirumala Srivari Darshan:
- Pilgrims must have proof of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate obtained within 72 hours of the day of darshan to have darshan.
- The TTD darshan ticket you purchased is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- You must and should wear a mask, also maintain social distance, and wash your hands throughout your temple visit.
- Avoid alcohol and meat when at Tirumala.
The Tirumala Srivari Darshan requires the following attire:
- Visitors visiting the temple are expected to dress in traditional attire.
- Male candidates must wear a Dhoti/pyjama and a shirt/uttariya with sleeves that cover their shoulders.
- Female candidates must wear a saree, half-saree with a top, or Chuddidar pyjamas with an outer garment.