Know more details about Tirupati Tirumala Footpath Darshan Tickets Open CloseTimings, Tirumala Footpath Darshan Tickets Open Close Timings
Tirumala Srivari worshipers may use either the road or the pedestrian walkway from Tirupati to Tirumala. Pilgrims may take one of two routes to Tirumala to fulfil their vows. One route begins at ALIPIRI, while another begins in SRIVARI METTU.
Concerning the Alipiri and Srivari Mettu walkways:
- Pilgrims may take complimentary buses from Tirupati Railway Station and Bus Station to ALIPIRI and SRI VARI METTU.
- The distance between ALIPIRI and Tirumala is around 7.80 kilometres and takes about 3 hours, however the distance between SRIVARI METTU and Tirumala is about 2.10 kilometres and takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Pilgrims who want to climb the hills may leave their stuff at the luggage counters and recover it after reaching Tirumala at the GNC free luggage desk for ALIPIRI trekkers and the MBC free luggage counter for SRIVARI METTU hikers.
Timings for Tirupati Tirumala Footpath Darshan Tickets Today Open Close Alipiri Pathway:
- The Alipiri Footpath will be open daily from 4:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Timing of the Srivari Mettu Pathway: The Srivari Mettu Footpath will be open daily from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tirupati Tirumala Footpath Darshan Tickets Today Open Close Timings
TTD offers the following services to pilgrims travelling by walkway to Tirumala:
- Tirupati to Tirumala baggage transportation is free of charge.
- Water is available throughout the trip.
- Rest spots are strategically placed throughout the route.
- Constant security patrols to prevent untrustworthy individuals from deceiving or scamming pilgrims.
- Religious music is broadcast over the local broadcasting system.
- Medical help is provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Every 30 minutes, the APSRTC provides free buses from Tirupati Railway Station to Alipiri. These buses are available to pilgrims who want to climb to the slopes of Tirumala.
The Srivari Mettu path connecting to the Lord Venkateswara hill temple opens to the public on May 5, 2022.
The Srivari Mettu walkway path, regarded as the shortest walking route from the side of Srinivasa Mangapuram, was severely damaged by heavy rains in November of last year, scattering huge stones and severely damaging culverts.
The walkway path, which is regarded as the shortest walking route from the side of Srinivasa Mangapuram, was severely damaged by heavy rains in November of last year, scattering huge stones and severely damaging culverts.
Prerequisites for visiting Tirumala on foot:
- To receive darshanam, devotees must provide either a COVID test result or immunisation confirmation.
- Those who took a single dosage or none received a negative report. It must be done within 48 hours following the Darshan.
- Those with Special Darshan (300 Rupees) or Free Darshan tickets may only go to Tirumala via road or footpath.
- TTD has started offering free darshan and token distribution online.
- Divya Darshan tokens are not available on the Alipiri and Srivari mettu routes.