Divya Darshan Token Timings Tomorrow Today Booking Limit, Tirumala Divya Darshan Token Timings and Tomorrow Today Booking Limit
On the website of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board, you can buy tickets for both the Sarva Darshan Free Entry and the Special Entry Darshan. Worshipers will be able to reserve a TTD ticket for Sarva darshan using their Registration ID and Password. You need to act right away if you want a ticket because they sell out as soon as they go on sale.
Divya Darshan can be seen by people walking into Tirumala through either Gali Gopuram or Srivari Mettu. Tirumala Darshanam can be done quickly and easily with the help of Divya darshan. Pilgrims can now buy divya darshan tickets online as well as Rs.300 SED darshan tickets. SSD tokens will be handed out at Srinivasam, Bhudevi Complex, and Govindaraju Satram at 9 a.m. (1 and 2 NC).
Divya Darshan Token Booking Limits for Tomorrow and Today:
30,000 Divya Darshan Tokens can be booked each day, both online and offline.
How to buy TTD Divya or Sarva Darshan tickets online:
- Open the website for TTD Balaji and enter your login information.
- Choose the “Free Darshanam” (Sarva Darshanam) option and enter the date and number of people who have visited the page.
- Choose the date from the calendar that is given. The system will show both open spaces and spaces that are already taken.
- Next, type in the time, the number of applicants, and any other required laddus.
- Click Booking if you want to book a room for yourself or Booking if you are not one of the guests.
- The website will show the pilgrim’s information. You can click to confirm or make any changes.
- Choose the chosen method of payment and enter the amount due.
- The system will send a PDF receipt of payment with information about the visitor.
- You can download or print the information and bring it with you to the door so it can be checked.
Before you plan a trip to Tirumala Srivari Darshan, think about the following:
- To get darshan, pilgrims must show proof of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate, which they can get up to 72 hours before the day of darshan.
- The TTD darshan ticket that was bought cannot be returned or given to someone else.
- During your temple visit, you must wear a mask, keep your distance from other people,
- and sometimes wash your hands.
- When you’re in Tirumala, don’t drink alcohol or eat meat.
For the Tirumala Srivari Darshan, these are the rules for what to wear:
- People who go to the temple to pray must wear traditional clothes.
- Male candidates must wear a Dhoti or pyjama and an uttariya that goes over the shoulders.
- Female candidates must wear a saree, a half-saree with a blouse, or Chuddidar pyjamas with an outer garment.