Know the latest details on Tirumala Thomala Seva Timings Online Booking Procedure TTD, Tirumala Thomala Seva Timings Online Booking Procedure
“Thomala” is the name for a flower garland. This arjitha seva is important because it decorates the presiding deity with colourful flowers and Tulasi garlands after Suprabhata Seva wakes Him up from his heavenly sleep.
This arjitha seva is meant to get the attention of the pilgrim grihasta who pays the required fee to see the “Mula Virat” (major deity) after the puja is over and has been decorated with flowers.
The flower garlands in Yamuna Thurai, which are called “Thodutha Malai” in Tamil, are given to the temple by Periya Jeeyar, the main priest of Tirumala temple, or by his Ekangi (a disciple) in a procession with a lit torch and to the rhythmic beat of Jeganta (hand bells).
The flower garlands are made up of many pieces, and each piece is a different size. This is done to show how beautiful the Lord is in a stunning way. This seva takes about half an hour. This arjitha seva is only done on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Pilgrims are not allowed in Ekantam on any other days of the week.
Tirumala Thomala Seva Timings Online Booking Procedure TTD
Tirumala Thomala Seva details TTD:
- The time to show up for Thomala seva is 3:00 AM.
- Seva Time for Thomala seva is 3:30 AM
- Day of Service for Thomala: Tue-Wed-Thu
- The price of a ticket for Thomala seva is 250.
- One Prasadam / Bahumanam for Thomala seva is Single Laddu
During Thomala Seva, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Tirumala Seva Ticket Cost: Rs.250 Per Person.
- Only 10 Thomala Seva tickets can be bought online every day. Under Current booking, tickets for Thomala Seva that are still available are set aside.
- During the service, men must take off their shirt and vest. You must wear a Dhoti or a White Pancha. You can’t wear pants.
- Saree with blouse/Punjab Dress with Dupatta/Churidar with Dupatta/Half Saree for women.
- The Temple calls the main person who does Seva “Grihasta.” All people doing Sevas are asked to be at the Vaikuntam Queue Complex at least 45 to 60 minutes before the Seva starts. Usually, the time you need to be at the Queue complex is written on the ticket you buy.
- The online DIP process is the only way to get a Thomala seva ticket.
How to Book Online Tickets for the Tirumala Thomala Seva:
- Go to the TTD’s website and sign in.
- From the list of services, choose the Seva Electronic DIP option.
- Choose the service you want to book on the next screen.
- You will see Thomala seva, Archana, Astadala pada padmaradhanamu, Suprabhatham, Nijapada darshanam.
- Click on the link that says “Thomala seva.”
- The most people who can play a Seva with one account is two. So, if you are travelling with a bigger group, you will need to make a new account.
- The Confirmation Page will load when you click Continue.
- Just make sure the info is right and click the button to move on.
- The DIP system will be used to process your application.
- When your application is chosen, you will get a text message or an email.