Know the latest news about Tirupati Tirumala TTD Rs 300 Special Darshan Online Booking , Tirumala TTD Rs 300 Special Darshan Online Booking
Tickets are available on the official website of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board for both the free entry Sarva Darshan and the special entry Darshan. Devotees may reserve a 300 TTD ticket using their Registration ID and Password. As soon as they go on sale, tickets are sold out, so you must move swiftly to get one.
Every SED visitor will get one free laddu, and each additional laddu will cost Rs. 50.
SriVari Laddu Prasadam in Tirumala:
The laddu that is provided to visitors after their darshan is prepared in a separate kitchen owned by the TTD temple board. Devotees may purchase extra laddus on the TTD website for Rs. 50 each, with a limit of two extra laddus per ticket. The TTD provides the three types of laddus listed below at the Tirupati temple:
Tirupati Tirumala TTD Rs 300 Special Darshan Online Booking
Proktam Laddu: 175 grammes in weight.
Asthanam Laddu: 750 grammes in weight; an extra laddu costs Rs. 50.
Kalyanotsavam Laddu: Each laddu costs an additional Rs. 200.
How to get a ticket for the Rs 300 Special Darshan at Tirumala online:
- For details on the SED 300 Rs Ticket, the Free Darshan Ticket, and lodging, go to the official TTD website.
- Depending on the number of tickets that are still available and the number of worshippers wishing to register, the average wait time in the virtual line is between 5 and 10 minutes.
- Enter your mobile phone number, the captcha code, and “Generate OTP” when the waiting period has expired.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile device. After entering the 6-digit OTP, click “Login.”
- On the Covid-19 Declaration Form, you must check the box next to the Covid-19 terms of the temple in order to continue.
- You may choose the days on which you wish to access the template by selecting them from a calendar that will be shown. You must next specify the time window for your darshan after selecting the day.
- A green colour denotes available spaces, whereas a yellow colour denotes quickly filling seats. Red means that the daily darshan cap has been reached, while blue indicates that the ticket quota has not yet been distributed.
- Enter the necessary data, including the quantity of extra Laddu Prasadam, guests, and rooms, among other things.
- You must provide details about the pilgrims, including Name, Gender, Age, Photo ID Proof, ID Card Number, etc., before clicking “Continue” on the next page.
- Use a credit card, UPI, debit card (at an ATM), or online banking to make the necessary payment. The selected TTD Online Ticket or Accommodation will then be held.
To make an online reservation for Tirupati Tirumala TTD’s Rs 300 Special Darshan, click here.
Things to think about before visiting Tirumala Srivari:
- Pilgrims must have proof of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate that was obtained no more than 72 hours prior to the day of darshan in order to receive darshan.
- The TTD darshan ticket that was purchased is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- You must put on a mask, keep your distance from others, and sometimes wash your hands when visiting the shrine.
Tirumala Srivari Darshan dress code:
- Worshippers are obliged to dress traditionally when attending the temple. Male candidates must dress in a Dhoti or pyjama with an upper garment over their shoulder, such as a shirt.
- Candidates who are female must dress in a saree, a half-saree with a blouse, or Chuddidar pyjamas and an outer garment.