Know the latest news about Tirumala TTD Virtual Seva Online Booking Process Special Darshan, Tirumala TTD Virtual Seva Online Booking Process
Virtual Seva in Tirumala:
TTD permits Pilgrims to Participate in Tirumala Seva’s Virtually Online, where priests will do seva on their behalf and devotees must watch the seva on SVBC TV Channel / Live on SVBC Youtube Channel. Priests will read the Gothrams of the devotees in attendance that day throughout the ceremony.
Best of all, pilgrims are entitled to get a Special Entry Darshan Ticket, which is a limited-entry ticket. Special quota as opposed to the normal Special Entry Darshan Quota. On occasion, these special quota seats are still available after the ordinary Rs. 300 darshan tickets have sold out. You will be authorised to stand in the same queue as those with the ttd darshan under Rs. 300 Special admission ticket. You may choose a seva date for the current month and a darshan date for the next month.
Tirumala TTD Virtual Seva Online Booking Process Special Darshan
What is Included with a Virtual Seva Ticket?
It Consists of Two Components:
- Virtual Seva – You must see Seva on the SVBC TV Channel from the comfort of your own home.
- Special Entry Darshan Ticket – To Receive Darshan, You Must Visit the Tirumala Balaji Main Temple in Person.
Only Seva Participation is virtual; darshan is only available in the Main Temple.
|₹1000 per 2 persons
|₹500 for a person
|₹500 for a person
|Sahasra Deepalankarana Seva
|₹500 for a person
How to purchase a Tirumala Virtual Seva ticket online – Detailed Instructions:
- Visit the TTD website and log in using your credentials.
- Click the hamburger menu on the page’s left after logging in.
- Select Srivari Temple, Tirumala from the list of options.
- Choose the preferred seva from the list provided. Two individuals are authorised for the Kalyanotsavam Seva, and each ticket costs Rs. 1,000. Each ticket for Other Sevas costs Rs.500 per person, and you may purchase either one or two tickets.
- You will be given with the available tickets and a little circle adjacent to Rs. 500 after selecting a day for service.
- The minimum number of tickets is one and the maximum is two; you may vary the quantity by clicking the arrow shown in the picture. Then click “Continue.”
- Choose an Aadhar Card and input your Aadhar Card number, Gothram, email address, and mobile phone number. Ensure that the details are accurate.
- To choose a Payment Gateway, click the little Circle next to the Providers. Then click the option labelled Now Pay
- Please provide your card details and make a payment.
- After successful payment, a window similar to the one seen below will appear, allowing you to buy the darshan ticket; choose Yes if you want to schedule the darshan immediately.
- You are permitted one darshan within one year after the Virtual Seva date. Even if you are not interested in Darshan at this time, you may buy a ticket by clicking the Menu > Transaction History > Virtual Seva > Book Darshan Ticket.
- You will then see a calendar displaying the availability of Darshan tickets. Along with your Virtual Seva Ticket, you will also receive a Special Entry Darshan Ticket. No further payment is necessary for this Darshan Ticket.
- Although this is a Rs. 300 Special Entry Darshan Ticket, it varies from the Rs. Even though Normal Rs. 300 Special Entry Darshan Tickets for a certain month are sold out, it is sometimes still possible to get one.
- To get Darshan, you must visit the Tirumala Balaji Temple on the specified day and time. Currently, time slots are assigned from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- After selecting Date and Time, click Confirm to confirm your darshan ticket. Take a printout and go to Tirumala on the stated darshan day.