Know the latest news about TTD Online Booking Darshan 500 Rupees Tickets Seva Tirumala, TTD 500 Rupees Seva Tickets Online Booking Tirumala
The Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple in Tirumala , Andhra Pradesh, is one of the most renowned Hindu temples in India. Tirupati temple is one of the eight major temples referred to as the SVAYAM VYAKTA KSHETRAS of the eight avatars of the Vishnu Deity.
The temple’s other name, Kaliyuga Vaikuntam, is derived from the idea that Lord Venkateswara ascended the top to save mankind from the Kaliyug.
TTD Online Booking Darshan 500 Rupees Tickets Seva Tirumala
The Tirumala temple provides different forms of seva and Darshan. Pilgrims may book any ticket and darshan for their visit to the shrine of Lord Venkateswara. Because of this, pilgrims will seek different forms of Darshan. Presently, the Darshan accessible in Tirumala comprises largely of the free darshan and the Rs. 300 special darshan.
Pilgrims may purchase Virtual Seva, which is now accessible, and Darshan is also now available on Virtual Seva tickets. The pilgrims must check that they have booked the required seva before continuing with the booking. Tickets for Seva are also commonly known as 500 rupee darshan.
These sevas are present at Tirumala.
- Arjitha Brahmotsavam
- Unjal Seva
- Sahasra Deepalankarana seva
At the SRIVARI temple, online virtual Seva will be performed in the name and Gothra of devotees. On the SVBC channel, devotees may see Seva from the comfort of their homes. Virtual Seva ticket holders now have access to Darshan, courtesy to Devasthanam. Virtual Seva cost Rs.500. A Special Entry Darshan Ticket costing Rs.300 per person is included.
How to purchase TTD Online Booking 500 Rupees Darshan Seva Tirumala Tickets?
- Launch Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam’s official website.
- Sign in using your credentials; if you are not a registered user, you must first register.
- Then choose the seva in which you want to participate.
a). Arjitha Brahmotsavam
b). Unjal Seva
c). Sahasra Deepalankarana
- After selecting the Seva Date, the devotee may now choose the Darshan Date from the calendar below.
- Verify that the darshan is accessible on the day of your choosing.
- It is possible to buy two tickets in a single transaction. Virtual Seva tickets are available for purchase without limitation.
- Please review the Darshan availability chart before buying Seva tickets.
- On the stated day for darshan, the devotee may provide a printed ticket and a valid picture identification.
- During the booking procedure for Seva and Darshan tickets, only Aadhar Card and Voter ID information will be accepted.
Code of dress for Darshan:
- Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
- Saree with blouse, Punjabi dress with dupatta, Churidar with dupatta, or half saree.
Consider the following considerations:
- To be eligible for darshan, pilgrims must have proof of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate obtained within 72 hours before darshan day.
- The purchased TTD darshan ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- You must wear a mask, maintain social distance, and sometimes wash your hands throughout your temple visit.
- After experiencing Darshan, devotees may get Laddu Prasadam at Laddu Counters 32, 33, 34, or 35.