Know the details about the Tirumala MBC 34 Rooms Booking Timings Phone Number Online, MBC Enquiry Information Of Tirumala Booking Details.
MBC 34 is the chamber that has been set aside for pilgrims who have been invited to Tirumala by means of a VIP MRecommendation letter. Those visitors to the Tirumala temple who have received a letter of recommendation are required to check in at the MBC 34 office once they arrive. Nearby Narayanagiri Park, which is situated just behind the Tirumala shrine, is where you’ll find the MBC 34. There will be a large number of people making the journey to Tirumala in order to see the Lord. The majority of pilgrims will be arriving at the Tirumala temple with a letter of recommendation in order to get the Darshan, as well as to receive the Darshan, as well as to receive Rooms.
All pilgrims who arrive to the Tirumala shrine with letters of recommendation are required to check in with the JEO Camp office upon arrival. After the pilgrims have finished their registration at the JEO Office, they will be led to the MBC 34 for the distribution of tickets and also for the accommodations. The following information is provided on the MBC 34 Tirumala contact number, room booking online, and timings.
Tirumala MBC 34 Rooms Booking Timings Phone Number Online And Booking Process
- Number of Rooms Available: 96
- Room rates per night are either Rs. 100 or Rs.200.
MBC Rooms Tirumala has allotted a certain number of rooms to guests. The reservation process will take place at the Sri Venkateswara Guest House (SVGH) MBC 34 Allotment desk.
Room Types Of Tirumala
- Single room with a two cots
- Accommodations in the Room
- Electricity Available Around the Clock
- Water is available round-the-clock.
- Excellent ventilation
How Does One Go To The Allotment Counter At The Sri Venkateswara Guest House?
- From the C.R.O Office Tirumala, which is located opposite the Tirumala Bus station, the SVGH MBC 34 Allotment counter may be reached on foot in twenty minutes.
- The SVGH MBC 34 Room allocation Counter will be open continuously throughout the day.
- It will take you around five minutes to get to this Guest House from the SVGH MBC 34 Room allocation booth.
Check-In Procedures For Rooms:
- It is a 24-hour policy for rooms, beginning after check-in and continuing for 24 hours.
- There will be an extension of one day for lodging reservations at the SVGH MBC 34 room allocation desk.
- The accommodation rate will be increased by 50 percent for stays of three days or longer. This is to prevent inappropriate usage.
Tirumala MBC 34 Rooms Booking Timings Phone Number Online
The number to call to get in touch with MBC 34 is 095022 40627. However, it is possible that the pilgrims will not get an answer to their questions. Contacting TTD Customer Service with any questions that you may have is strongly recommended. Only in the event that they have been advised to do so by more senior officials may pilgrims get in touch with the MBC 34.
If they have any questions, the pilgrims may also get in touch with the JEO Camp office. The MBC 34 will begin at 6 AM, and the Office will be closed for the most part in the afternoons. These are the times.
Online Ticket Booking
- In order to get any recommendation letter allotment, the pilgrims are required to check in at MBC 34 either very early in the morning or before daybreak. If there is a problem with the pilgrims’ allocations, the personnel will, in most cases, make an effort to assist them.
- The MBC 34 allocation criteria will be posted close to the front door of the building for everyone to see.
This is the complete details about the Tirumala MBC 34 Rooms Booking Timings Phone Number Online.