Know the latest details about the Tirumala Room Booking Online Near Temple Accommodation, Tirumala Room Booking Online Near Temple
Tirumala Room Booking Near Temple:
Most visitors who visit Tirumala Shrine want to stay in apartments that are close to the temple. If the accommodation is close to the temple, pilgrims will have an easier time getting Darshan. However, before renting a room near the temple, pilgrims should keep a few things in mind. It’s not like if the accommodations are close to the temple, they’re also close to Darshan. Because the Darshan portals are located somewhat far from the temple. As a result, pilgrims should bear in mind that accommodations must be booked near the Darshan door.
The Tirumala Darshan features several temple entrances. Supadam Entrance, Rs. 300 Darshan Entrance, Vaikuntam I Entrance, and Sarva Darshan Entrance are the entrances. Rambageecha Guest House, MBC Guesthouse, Varaha Swamy Guest House, and Saptagiri Guest Houses are close to all of these gates. Pilgrims may reserve accommodations in these Guest Houses near the temples for Darshan.
Tirumala Room Booking Online Near Temple Accommodation
What are the prerequisites for booking an accommodation in Tirumala?
- The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board made several improvements to meet the growing demand for housing on Tirumala hill.
- Individuals are not permitted to book a room, and a single room needs at least two visitors.
- To discourage squatters, TTD forbids anybody who does not have a valid darshan ticket from hiring a room at Tirumala.
- If a pilgrim is unable to present an appropriate form of identification at check-in and comes after the authorised check-in time, TTD officials may cancel the reservation.
- The rooms are only accessible for a 24-hour period, with no extensions authorised under any circumstances.
Tirumala Lodging Reservation Procedure:
- To log in to the official TTD website, enter your username and password.
- You must next click Accommodation and choose one of the Rambageecha Guest Houses, MBC Guest Houses, Varaha Swamy Guest Houses, or Saptagiri Guest Houses.
- Select a time for the Accommodation Rooms.
- The maximum number of available rooms will thereafter be shown.
- When you choose a date for your visit, the availability and pricing of rooms will be shown.
- Choose how many days you wish to stay and how many individuals will be going with you.
- The total room rate will be shown after selecting the number of days and guests.
- If you are accompanying them, choose Booking for Yourself, or Booking for Others if you are not.
- Finally, click the Continue option and input the information for your fellow pilgrims.
- Simply ensure that the information is correct, then press the Continue button.
- Now, choose the Payment Gateway and make the required payment.
- Following payment, you will get a PDF document including all of the room’s details.
- During your visit, just present the printout to the reception desk.
Before visiting Tirumala, keep the following in mind:
- To have darshan, pilgrims must have evidence of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate received within 72 hours of the day of darshan.
- The TTD darshan ticket bought is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Throughout your temple visit, you must wear a mask, maintain social distance, and sometimes wash your hands.
The following is the Tirumala dress code:
- Visitors to the shrine are required to dress traditionally. Male applicants must dress in a Dhoti/pajama and a shirt/uttariya with shoulders covered.
- Female applicants must dress in a saree, a half-saree with a top, or Chuddidar pyjamas with an outer garment.