Know the details about the Tirumala Luggage Prohibited Not Allowed Items Travel Pilgrims, Tirumala Luggage Prohibited Not Allowed Items Travel Pilgrims
Tirumala-Tirupati is a major Hindu pilgrimage site and home to the most important Hindu Vaishnavite temple. Throughout the year, millions of people visit it. This modest and lovely temple city is situated on the seventh of the Eastern Ghats’ seven peaks. This famous Hindu pilgrimage site is located in the Andhra Pradesh district of Chittoor.
Tirupati is the connecting city between Tirumala Uphills and Tirumala Downhills. Tirumala – Tirupati is a popular pilgrimage destination for people from all over the country. As a result, it is critical to follow travel guidelines when visiting this location.
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) temple management has appealed to devotees not to bring banned objects to Tirumala since it is a legal offence under the AP Endowments Act of Article 30/1987. Carrying prohibited commodities such as cigarettes, tobacco, whiskey, food, meat, playing cards, revolvers and other explosives, miming birds and pets, and so on is strictly prohibited in Tirumala.
Tirumala Luggage Prohibited Not Allowed Items Travel Pilgrims
Tirumala Luggage precautions for Pilgrims:
- TTD has launched a broad public awareness campaign about the prohibited commodities in order to raise awareness among the pilgrims who come to Tirumala from all over the country and the world to see Lord Venkateswara.
- Even if a pilgrim is caught with prohibited products or is implicated in the aforementioned crimes, he or she will face penalty. If a pilgrim brings a licenced revolver, he must present the necessary paperwork to the adjacent police station at the Alipiri Checkpoint-the entryway to Tirumala-and obtain permission to carry it.
- Devotees are asked to take note of the following and work with the TTD.
The Tirumala Temple Administration (TTD) is the temple’s administrative body. Some goods are not permitted to be brought to Tirumala for the safety of the pilgrims. Pilgrims must be extremely cautious while packing these items in their luggage. At the Tirumala toll gate, the bags will be thoroughly inspected. At the toll gate, any prohibited objects will be removed and discarded. Please keep in mind that electrical gadgets that are prohibited in Tirumala will be discarded. If these things are seized, they will not be given to the pilgrims again.
As a result, travellers must exercise extreme caution while travelling to Tirumala. It is necessary that pilgrims do not bring these goods to the Tirumala temple. Not just the temple, but also pilgrims, are not permitted to bring these goods past the Toll Gate near Alipiri in Tirupati. The bags will be thoroughly inspected for forbidden items here.
Luggage items that are Not Allowed to Tirumala:
- Pilgrims are not permitted to bring any cooking equipment. Any culinary materials or appliances are not permitted. Electric kettles, induction stoves, stick geysers, iron boxes, and other appliances are not permitted.
- Pilgrims are not permitted to bring any smoking-related goods, Gutka, alcohol, or narcotics. It is strictly forbidden to bring these substances to Tirumala.
- Non-vegetarian cuisine is likewise strictly prohibited in Tirumala. Pilgrims are not permitted to bring meat or eggs to Tirumala.
- Pilgrims are not permitted to bring rice sacks to Tirumala.
- Pilgrims are only permitted to bring basic clothing and accessories with them. If pilgrims need to transport medical equipment to Tirumala, they can obtain authorization at the Tollgate.
- Weapons and ammunition of any kind, including imitations, are not permitted to be brought to Tirumala.