Know the latest details about the Guruvayur Temple Recommendation VIP Darshan Online Booking, Guruvayur Temple Recommendation VIP Darshan
People who are eligible for the Guruvayur Temple VIP Darshan can get the VIP Darshan at the temple. One of the most important temples in Kerala is in Guruvayur. Every year, a million people will visit the temple. Lord Krishna lives in the Guruvayur Temple. When people go to the temple, they can get many different kinds of Darshan. The Guruvayur Temple has different types of Darshan for different types of pilgrims. So, pilgrims who are eligible for VIP Darshan can go to the temple to get VIP Darshan.
Guruvayur Temple Recommendation VIP Darshan Online Booking
For the VIP Darshan at the Guruvayur Temple, there is no set fee. VIP pilgrims can go to the temple office to find out about the details. For the VIP Darshan at the Guruvayur Temple, there is no way to book online. Pilgrims who want to get the Darshan quickly can use the VIP Darshan Recommendation letter to get the Darshan.
Recommendation for Guruvayur Temple VIP Darshan Online Booking:
- The VIP Darshan at the Guruvayur Temple runs from 9 AM to 3 PM in the afternoon. Depending on who the VIP is, the Darshan time can sometimes be extended until the temple closes.
- VIP pilgrims can go to the temple and talk to people in the temple office. The Darshan will be set up by the temple office based on the VIP. The Guruvayur Temple is very strict about the Darshan that pilgrims can get.
- So pilgrims who are not VIPs can’t get the Darshan in this category.
- There is still one more way for pilgrims to get the Darshan. As a recommendation for the Darshan, the pilgrims can get a letter from a high official, a VIP, or a political leader.
- After careful review, the temple leaders will decide whether or not to give these pilgrims Darshan.
Alternate for Guruvayur Temple VIP Darshan:
What you need to do is come in through the back door, go to the left-hand ticket counter, and You can ask for special darshan queue tickets (Rs.1000 for people over 10 years old, free for children under 10 years old; Rs.4500 for 5 people). Get these tickets and go to the manager near Thulabaram. He will make an entry and point you in the right direction.
- Darshan would take no longer than 10 minutes, and you would also get prasadam.
- People who take the ticket can skip the line and go straight to the main shrine through the flagpole. A set of prasadam will also be given to them (holy offering from the temple).
- Only one person can use the Rs 1000 ritual ticket. The old practise of letting 5 people get special darshan for Rs 4500 worth of “Neyvilakku” is now joined by the new one.
- If more people want “Neyvilakku,” a special counter might be set up. Devaswom is setting up the new system to stop people from giving money to middlemen who say they can help them get darshan.
- Neyvilakku at the Guruvayoor Temple cannot be booked online. For this seva, devotees have to go to the temple in person. In Guruvayur, you can’t buy tickets ahead of time.