Know the details about the Tirupati Jungle Book Today Timings Waterfalls Visiting Hours, Tirupati Jungle Book Today Timings Waterfalls Visiting Hours, Jungle Book Timings, Entry fee
Tirupati Jungle Book Today Timings Waterfalls Visiting Hours
At the base of the Sheshadri Hills near Tirupati, there is a waterfall known as Kapila Theertham that is housed within the Kapileswara Swamy Temple. This waterfall is distinctive because mountain streams’ waterfalls from a height of more than 100 feet onto a sizable pond on the grounds of the temple. It is a significant pilgrimage site in Tirupati city and one of the must-see tourist attractions in the city.
The only Shiva temple close to Tirupati is the Kapila Theertham temple. It is also mentioned as being one of the 108 holly springs, or teerthas, on the Tirumala hills. The brass Shiva lingam in this location. At the temple’s entrance, on the left side there is a Park Called Jungle Book.
THE JUNGLE BOOK , TIRUPATI:
- The Tirupati forest department transformed a natural forest area known as “Jungle Book” into a gated park. to open people’s eyes to the advantages of being in close proximity to nature. The Jungle Book is precisely available and easily accessible in Kapil Theertham in Tirupati.
- Include the Peacock House, Tree Top Trail, Naturest, Deer Crawl, Insectorium, Rock Thrills, Mineral Kingdom, Malwadi Gundam, Kids Corner, Bamboo Tunnel, Boating, etc.
Entry fees are
- Rs. 5 per person and Rs. 10 per person for boating.
Falls from The Jungle Book Timings and Visiting Hours at Tirupati
- The Jungle Book is now showing daily from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- The scenery is gorgeous, and Jungle Book is a wonderful spot to visit.
- It is a walkable park of a respectable size where you may take pictures of lovely birds, waterfalls, and miniature bridges.
- The entrance charge is Rs. 10 for the ticket and Rs. 250 for the camera; nonetheless, it is completely worth it when you consider the stunning forest and bird background.
- Waterfalls are captivating. Simply watching the fall is an eye feast. If you stop there to witness the fall, you must exercise greater caution because the road is small and is shared by a lot of driving traffic. Water flows too much in the fall. Rain has made things appear more attractive. Hearing the sounds of a waterfall is really relaxing. Simply observe and take it all in. You cannot approach the fall to play in the water there. From the top of the hill, you can glimpse Tirupati’s stunning cityscape.
- We only need to purchase an entry ticket for 10 rupees. There are so many spots to hide away that it is preferable for couples to visit than a group of people. We have safety rails all throughout the area, so we can trek easily, and it is perfectly safe.
- This park is very helpful for tourists visiting Tirupati. It is a calm, cool location with many trees named Sri Gandham, red sandal trees, etc. It is also a very beautiful location with excellent service from the personnel. Finally, it is an all-around excellent park. ️
- This is actually a section of a Sheshachalam forest. well-maintained and conserved by the forest department. Pedestrian paths lead to Nagara Vanam (Urban forest). The waterfalls’ seasonal changes can be seen. Ornithologists will go to heaven in this location. Must see location in Tirupati.
- The Tirupati forest department transformed a natural forest area known as “Jungle Book” into a gated park. to open people’s eyes to the advantages of being in close proximity to nature. The Jungle Book is precisely available and easily accessible in Kapil Tertham in Tirupati.
Stunningly lovely and Holly Park Weekends are great for visiting Jungal Book & Park near Tirumala Hills with family and friends. There are buses and cars available just 2 km from the Tirupati Railway Station. Friends, have a great day and share your experiences.