Know the details about Tirupati Kalahasti Package Cost From Mysore Time Procedure, Tirupati Kalahasti Package Cost From Mysore Time Details
If there are three people going together, the price drops to $7,250 from $9,000. The price range for a group of four people vacationing together is between $6,500 and $8,000. Children ages 4 to 11 years old are 2,500 and 2,500 respectively. Youngsters less than 3 years old are not charged.
Temple visits Tirupati Kalahasti are included in the Tirupati Kalahasti package, which departs from Bangalore and lasts for two days. This package includes not only lodging but also transportation in a private air-conditioned car as well as trips to other temples. You are going to be transported to Tirupati after being picked up from the spot in Bangalore that you choose as being most convenient for you.
Tirupati Kalahasti Package Cost From Mysore Time Procedure
Andhra Pradesh is home to the city of Tirupati, which is located in that state. The district of Tirupati’s administrative headquarters is located in this city. The city is known as the “Spiritual Capital of Andhra Pradesh” due to the fact that it is home to a number of old temples in addition to the revered Tirumala Venkateswara Temple, which is an important Hindu shrine. It is 150 kilometers away from Chennai and 250 kilometers away from Bangalore. The distance between the two cities is as follows: It is considered to be one of the eight Swayam vyaktha kshetras, which translates as “Self-Manifested Temples” in English. Tirupati is not only the location of a municipal corporation but also the headquarters of both the Tirupati (urban) mandal and the Tirupati (rural) Mandal, in addition to the Tirupati revenue division.
The Srikalahasti Temple may be found in the community of Srikalahasti, which is situated in the Tirupati district of the Andhra Pradesh state in India. It is supposed to be the location where Kannappa was prepared to donate both of his eyeballs in order to conceal the blood gushing from the linga before Shiva stopped him and awarded him moksha. This temple is considered to be one of the most prominent temples dedicated to Shiva in all of South India.
Tirupati Kalahasti Package Cost From Mysore Time Procedure And Details
Point in Time-Related to Boarding Day 1
- 5:45 pm Infosys Gate 02
- 6:25 o’clock Near Suburban Bus stop
- 6:30 pm Medical School of the JSS
- 6:35 pm Columbia Asia Hospital
Tirupati Darshan and Kalahasti Darshan Day 2 Trip Itinerary
- Arrive in Tirupati at three in the morning.
- In-Hotel Check-in and a Quick Shower
- At 6:30 in the morning, breakfast will be provided.
- The tourists are picked up by Tourist Taxi at precisely 7:30 in the morning.
- Drive to Tirumala for 45 minutes.
- Offerings of hair are taken while bathing at Kalyanakatta.
- Sheegra Darshan participants need to check in at the ATC vehicle parking area by 9:00 am.
- Darshan concludes at about 10:30 am or 11:00 am.
- Immediately after Darshan, please get your Laddu Prasadam from the Travel Guide.
- Take a cab back to Tirupati, where you will have lunch at your own expense at the hotel there.
- Visit, Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple.
- It will take about half an hour to reach Srikalahasti Temple by car.
- The darshan might last anywhere between one hour and two hours.
- After completing Darshan, make your way back to the hotel and take some time to unwind.
- Around 8:40 p.m., passengers will board the bus back to Mysore.
- The trip to Mysore takes a total of 8 hours and 44 minutes.
Itinerary for Day 3 of the Tour: Tirupati to Mysore
- Arrive at the Mysore Bus station around 4:45 in the morning.
- The Tour Service Comes to an End
This is the complete details about the Tirupati Kalahasti Package Cost From Mysore Time Procedure.