Know more about Top Visiting Places Tirupati Entry Cost Information List Map, Best Ways To Reach The Places, Details About the Places, Info.
Andhra Pradesh is home to the city of Tirupati, which is located in that state. The district of Tirupati’s administrative headquarters are located in this city. The city is known as the “Spiritual Capital of Andhra Pradesh” due to the fact that it is home to a number of old temples in addition to the revered Tirumala Venkateswara Temple, which is an important Hindu shrine. It is 150 kilometers away from Chennai and 250 kilometers away from Bangalore.
The distance between the two cities is as follows: It is considered to be one of the eight Swayam vyaktha kshetras, which translates to “Self-Manifested Temples” in English. Tirupati is not only the location of a municipal corporation but also the headquarters of both the Tirupati (urban) mandal and the Tirupati (rural) Mandal, in addition to the Tirupati revenue division.
Top Visiting Places Tirupati Entry Cost Information List Map
1. Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple
Tirupati’s most famous temple can be found here. It is often considered to be the most important pilgrimage site in all of human history. Even the priests of the temple receive salaries that are comparable to those of workers in multi-national corporations. The temple is frequented on a daily basis by between 50,000 and 100,000 people.
Lord Vishnu has taken this form in this incarnation. In order to save humanity, he decides to be born on earth. To make an offering of the hair of their newborn children, people from all over India travel to this temple. The service cost to enter the temple starts at Rs. 25 and goes up.
- The temple can be visited between the hours of 5:00 AM and 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM and 9:00 PM.
- There is an option for free darshan, a special darshan that costs Rs.300, and a VIP darshan that costs Rs.500.
2. Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple
Saint Ramanuja laid the foundation for one of the most important religious structures in Tirupati in the year 1130 AD. It is known as the Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple. According to the stories, the resident deity skillfully exploited King Kubera’s wealth to organise the grand wedding of his younger brother Lord Venkateswara and Padmavathi Ammavaru. The ceremony was considered to be one of the most important in Hindu history.
A large number of adventurers make a habit of paying regular visits to this altar in the firm belief that God’s blessings will assist them in making the most of their wealth and making the most of their lives overall. This seven-celebrated Vaishanvite sanctuary is a beautiful and wonderful sight to behold, thanks to its engineering in the Dravidian style. The service charge begins at ten rupees. Find out additional information on the ten most well-known temples in Andhra Pradesh here.
- 5:00 AM to 12:30 PM, 1:15 PM to 4:45 PM, and 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM are the hours in queue.
3. Ammavari Temple
The worship of Padmavathi, a form of the goddess, takes place in this temple. She is the spouse of Lord Venkateswara and is referred to as his consort. It is recommended that upon arrival in Tirupati, one should make their first stop at this particular temple.
Because, as the general consensus of the populace holds, they are required to stop here before proceeding to the lord’s residence. The price for the Seva begins at this location at Rs.25. The temples can be found scattered throughout the Tirupati region and are located in close proximity to the city’s most important religious structure.
- Timings: 5:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Cost of Entry: There is no fee required to participate in this event in any way.
4. Sri Kapileswaraswami Temple
Sri Kapliswaraswamy Temple, also known as Kapila Theertham, is the most important Shiva shrine in Tirupati. It is located on the slopes of Tirumala and is considered to be one of the 108 sacred Theerthams. It is said that Kapila Muni sat in meditation in front of an image of Lord Shiva at this location, and it is because of this event that the area was given its current name.
It is believed that the Shiva lingam at this sanctuary appeared all by itself. It is said that the waterfall that is located in close proximity to the sanctuary is also sacred. A lot of people believe that if you get wet in its waters, you can wash away a bunch of different sins at once.
- Timings: 5:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Top Visiting Places Tirupati Entry Cost Information
- S.V. Zoological Park is located approximately 10 kilometers (km) away from Tirupati.
- 13 kilometers separate from Chandragiri Fort and Tirupati.
- It is situated close to Madanapalle and is known as Horsley Hills. The location is the most enjoyable to visit throughout the summer.
Top Places To Visit Tirupati During Winter
- The Talakona Waterfalls are located 70 kilometers away from Tirupati and may be reached by bus or taxi.
- The Sadasiva Kona waterfalls are located forty kilometers away from Tirupati and may be reached by either a two-wheeler or a four-wheeler.
- It is 35 kilometers (km) from Tirupati station to the Kailasa Kona waterfall.
- Moolakona Falls: 37 Km from Tirupati.
This is the complete information about the Top Visiting Places Tirupati Entry Cost Information