Know the details about the Trivandrum Padmanabhaswamy Temple Today Timings Darshan, Trivandrum Padmanabhaswamy Temple Today Timings Darshan
Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple In Kerala:
One of the most significant temples in the entire globe is the Padmanabha Swamy Temple. As one of the 108 Divya Desams, or divine temples honouring Lord Vishnu’s incarnations, this temple is among the oldest in India and also carries a great deal of mythological significance. Visitors must follow the norms and procedures of this temple, which has highly rigorous requirements for visitors. Unfortunately, only Hindu pilgrims from around the world who come to this temple every year with a great devotion in their hearts are allowed access to this magnificent abode of Lord Vishnu.
Mystery of Vault B in Padmanabhaswamy Temple:
The mysterious vault B is locked behind a Padmanabhaswamy Temple secret door. According to scholars and priests, this chamber is home to mythical creatures, and Lord Vishnu’s Ugra Narsimha avatar guards this vault. Additionally, danger is indicated by the serpent image on the vault entrance.
A court order allowed the authorities to try to open it, but they were only able to enter the ante-chamber. The petitioner’s unexpected death and the mother of another observer who also passed away fueled the myth’s popularity.
One of the oldest and most well-known Hindu temples in Kerala is Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple, located in the Thiruvananthapuram district.
Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple darshan hours:
worshippers can visit between 03:30 and 7:20. During holidays and other special occasions, the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple Darshan Timings & Schedule listed below is subject to change. The darshan period is shortened on festival days so that specific poojas can be performed. Below are the opening hours, darshan times, aarti/pooja times, and visiting hours for Padmanabhaswamy Temple.
The Anantha Padmanabhaswamy Temple Days of Darshan Timings Darshan times in the morning Monday through Sunday.
From 3.15 AM to 4.15 AM, Nirmalya Darshanam is the first service of the day. After that, you can receive the darshan between the hours of 6.30 and 7 in the morning, 8.30 and 10 in the morning, and 10.30 and 11.10 in the morning. From 11.45 AM to 12 PM, the last morning darshan session is available.
The Padmanabhaswamy Temple’s evening darshan hours are from 5 PM to 6.15 PM and from 6.45 PM to 7.20 PM.
- Entry Charge: There is no entry fee.
- Visitation time: roughly one hour.
Dress code for Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple :
- The Padmanabhaswamy Temple opens about three in the morning and is open till late in the day. The blessings, however, cannot be removed from the darshan slots. You must also adhere to the clothing requirement when visiting the temple.
- Men are required to cover their lower bodies with a mundu or dhoti per the Padmanabhaswamy Temple dress code. The upper torso may be covered with a shawl called an angavastram or left uncovered. To adhere to the dress code, you can dhoti or mundu your pants or shorts.
- Boys of all ages must adhere to the same dress code as men.
- To the temple, women may wear a saree, dhoti, or pavada with a blouse. Also acceptable is a t-shirt paired with a lehenga or long skirt. You can adhere to the clothing code by wrapping a dhoti over jeans or salwar suits. For girls, the same guidelines apply.
Entry Fee to the Padmanabhaswamy Temple and Pooja Fees :
The temple offers free admission. You can enter the temple, wait in the darshan line, and get the Lord’s darshan. However, as time goes on, the line may grow longer. Additionally, you can purchase the exclusive Padmanabhaswamy Temple darshan tickets at the counter if you want to avoid the lengthy line.
You can enter the sanctum before those in the regular line if you pay for the VIP darshan. VIP admission to the Padmanabhaswamy Temple costs RPS 150 or 180. (with prasad). There is also a two-person entry option for RS 250 that also includes a puja thali. For children, admission is free.
The temple also offers a number of unique pooja ceremonies in which you can participate by making a reservation in advance.
Are each priced at 3000, 4000, and 5000 rupees, respectively. With a payment of 12,000, the half-day trip from Nirmalyam to Ucha Pooja can be reserved.
You can also purchase a variety of offerings like Aravana, Payasam, and Unniyappam. These can be offered to the deities in the temple complex, including Sree Padmanabha Swamy, Sree Narsimha Swamy, Sree Krishna Swamy, and others.
Reminders for visiting the Padmanabhaswamy Temple :
- The temple is only accessible to individuals who practise Hinduism.
- Arrive at the temple prior to the scheduled times for darshan. Visitation times are strictly enforced.
- Prior to the darshan starting, get in line. As the day wears on, even the exclusive VIP line can lengthen.
- So they don’t get lost in the crowd, watch out for your children.
- Keep a bottle of water on you at all times.
- Shoe storage is available at the rack beside the front door.
- When visiting, adhere to the dress requirement established by the Padmanabhaswamy Temple.
- You may only wear an angavastram and a white or off-white dhoti.
- In the temple compound, photography is not allowed.
- Bags can be carried inside. However, leave your phone, camera, and other items in the locker room.