Know the latest details about Anantha Padmanabha Vratham Pooja Vidhi in Telugu PDF, Anantha Padmanabha Vratham Pooja Vidhi Telugu PDF download
Anant Chaturdashi, also known as Chaturthi (September 9, 2022), is an auspicious holiday recognised and celebrated by Hindus and Jains. Today has a high positive vibration. Anant Chaturdashi is the tenth day of Ganeshotsav or Ganesh Chaturthi and is known as Ganesh Chaudas when devotees bid farewell to Lord Ganesha through Anant Chaturdashi Ganesh Visarjan.
This holy day is also devoted to Lord Vishnu in His Anant (Infinite) form. Devotees commonly follow Anant Vrat (fasting) to cleanse themselves of Karmic reactions, sorrows, and sufferings. The word ‘Anant’ means ‘endless,’ and Vishnu’s reclining posture represents a state of spiritual repose and is Narayana’s form prior to the formation of the Cosmos.
Anantha Padmanabha Vratham Pooja Vidhi Telugu PDF
Anantha Padmanabha Vratham Pooja Vidhi:
- Have a head bath first thing in the morning, before dawn.
- Before placing the Kalasha on a dish or tray with uncooked rice strewn on it, clean the place of worship and draw 14 padmalu.
- Make two kalashas, one for Lakshmi and the other for Vishnu. Maintain Anantha vastra’s position behind the kalasha.
- Make two snakes with seven heads out of darbe (if you don’t know how, ask a priest in the temple for assistance) and place one on each of the kalasha.
- Put yagnopaveetha or janivara (9 knots) for one kalasha to represent the male god, Vishnu, and mangalya and jewellery for the female god.
- Keep 14 lined crimson thread, which is available at Anantha dhara’s Pooja shop. Turmeric and kumkuma adorn the silver Kalasha.
- Kumkum, turmeric, akshathe, penny, and dry fruits have been added to the vessel of water. Kalasha’s inner rim is adorned with betel leaves.
- On the mouth of the pot, a coconut is rubbed with turmeric and kumkum.
- The 14 worlds are present in Lord Vishnu’s or Anantha Padmanabha’s lap, and the meaning of padmanabha is that the lotus has sprouted from his stomach, and from the lotus is born Lord Brahma, the originator of life on Earth.
- Keep 5 different varieties of fruits and a banana on hand. 14 turmeric kombu, 14 beetle leaf, 14 beetle nuts Make crimson akshathe and red gandha.
Key points for Anantha Padmanabha Vratham:
Couple does puja during this festival. Begin pooja to Ganapathy and the river Yamuna, and then use crimson akshathe to begin pooja to Ananth Padmanabha. Sahasaranama to Vishnu. Make a puja for the thread. Carry out arathi. Wrap the thread after pooja, and the female should tie it around her neck with the help of her husband, and the male should tie it around their right hand with the help of their wife. This vratha is conducted for 14 years, and on the 14th year, udhyapane is performed to end the vratha.
During pooja, serve god food items such as 14 obbattu and 14 dosa, which can later be accepted as prasadam.
Visarjan of Anantha Padmanabha Vratham:
The following day, tell Visarjane Manthra and then take the kalasha, believing that god is no longer present in that kalasha. After that, make some sweet in the coconut used for Kalasha.