Know the details about the Dhanteras Puja Vidhi Pooja Samagri List At Home Fast Process, Dhanteras pooja Samagri List At Home
Diwali is the most important Hindu holiday and is celebrated with a lot of pomp and show in India and all over the world. The first day of the Diwali celebrations is Dhanteras, which is a happy day. The word “Dhanteras” is made up of two words: “Dhan,” which means “wealth,” and “Teras,” which means the 13th day of the dark half of the waning moon in the month of Kartik. Lord Kubera, the keeper of all wealth and riches on Earth and in Heaven, and Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth and plenty, are worshipped on this day to bring wealth and plenty into the home and life. It’s also called Dhantrayodashi.
Dhanteras Puja Vidhi Pooja Samagri List At Home Fast Process
Lord Dhanvantari is worshipped on this day in the southern Indian states. Lord Dhanvantari is a form of Lord Vishnu. He is the God of Ayurvedic Medicines, the Doctor of the Gods, health, and healing. People believe that Lord Dhanvantari came out of the Samudra Manthan with the pot of Amrit on this day. So, on Dhanteras, people worship both good health and money.
Dhanteras Puja Samagri:
- Kalash/Pot (of Silver or Bronze) (of Silver or Bronze)
- One big and two small earthen Diyas
- Turmeric powder, or Haldi
- Cowrie shells
- Ghee for the New Red Cloth for the Diyas
- Akshat (unbroken Rice grain) (unbroken Rice grain)
- Kheel and Batasha
- Fresh flowers and different coloured Rangoli powder
- Puja Chowki (platform)
- Diyas with cotton wicks
- KumKum or Vermilion sweets to give as gifts
- Mouli (Sacred Thread) (Sacred Thread)
- Water in a glass to give as a gift
- The Puja Thali has everything needed for the Aarti.
- Incense or Dhoop
- Silver coins or other coins
- Fragrant Herbs
Dhanteras Puja Vidhi Pooja At Home:
In the evening, the Dhanteras Puja is done for Goddess Lakshmi, Lord Ganesha, and Lord Kubera. You can set up your altar for the Puja before it gets dark, and then follow the Dhantrayodashi Puja Vidhi after the sun goes down, which is a good time. If you want to buy gold, silver, platinum, or gems, the best time to do so is during Dhanteras Muhurat, which is said to be the best time to buy precious metals, gems, and other valuables. Simple step-by-step Dhanteras Puja Vidhi that you can do at home with your family.
- Clean the area where you want to set up the Puja Alter and put the Puja Chowki there.
- Set up the new red cloth on the Puja Platform.
- Make a small Rangoli pattern in the middle of the fabric.
- Tie the Moull around the pot’s neck and fill the pot with fresh water.
- Dip a flower in the Kalash’s water and sprinkle it around the Puja Alter.
- On the Puja platform, put the Kalash in the middle of the Rangoll.
- On top of the Kalash, put the big earthen Diya with ghee/oll and three cotton wicks.
- The other two Diyas should be put to the right and left of the Kalash. You can put flowers at each corner of the platform.
- You can now put the Kalash and the Kubera Yantra or Lord Kubera image together.
- Lord Ganesha is always worshipped first. So call on Lord Ganesha, chant His Mantras, and pray to Him.
- Put a Kumkum Tika on the foreheads of everyone in your family.
- Burn Incense or Bhoop.
- Light the big Diya and the two smaller ones as well.
- Into the Big Diya, put one Caun Shell and one Com.
- Put Kumkum Tika on the Kalash and give Akshat (sprinkle)
- Place the Kheel, Batasha, and Sweets bowls in front of the Kalash.
- Everyone in the family should hold a fresh flower and pray to Goddess Lakshmi, Lord Kubera, and Lord Dhanvantari for good health, a lot of money, and happiness.
- After you pray, put the fresh flowers on the Puja Alter in front of the Kalash.
- Now, put the Big Diya near the house’s entrance to welcome Lord Kubera.
- The other two Diyas can also be set up outside the front door.