Know the details about Dharmasthala Booking Samuhika Vivaha Cost Timings Online, Dharmasthala Booking Samuhika Vivaha Cost Time
At the 50th mass wedding ceremony that took place in Dharmasthala, a total of 183 couples tied the knot, and it was a scene that will be remembered for a very long time. The ceremony exemplified what a perfect confluence of personal and social values should look like, with the Dharmadhikari of Dharmasthala watching over the proceedings, Revenue minister Sri.R Ashok, famed actor Golden star Ganesh, and MLA Harish Poonja wishing the couple well and congratulating them on their engagement. The event took place in Amruthavarshini at the auspicious hour of 6.50 p.m., during which the 183 couples made vows to spend the rest of their lives with one another.
The Bride and Groom are required to receive blessings from Dharmadikari during the afternoon hours one day prior to the wedding. The price of Blessings and Special Darshan is 500 rupees for each couple. After 6 o’clock in the evening, celebrations of any kind are not permitted in Dharmasthala.
Dharmasthala Booking Samuhika Vivaha Cost Timings Online
- In order to reserve the entire hall, a booking in advance of three months is required.
- This Hall is Licensed for Weddings and Receptions as well.
- Reservations for the Samuhika Vivaha must be made one month in advance.
- When making a reservation for the Hall, you will need to have a valid photo ID with you.
Breakfast Charges, Mantap Costs, Valaga, Purohit, Pooja Items, Chair Charges, and Lunch Charges are included in the total cost of a marriage
- It has been brought to our attention that the Samuhika Vivaha halls cannot be used for receptions or room bookings.
- The Bride and Groom are required to receive blessings from Dharmadikari during the afternoon hours one day prior to the wedding.
- The price of Blessings and Special Darshan is 500 rupees for each couple.
- After 6 o’clock in the evening, celebrations of any kind are not permitted in Dharmasthala.
- Wedding ceremonies for large groups often seat between 20 and 30 people.
- After the wedding, the married couple is eligible to have Normal Darshan.
- These function halls are reserved exclusively for the performance of arranged marriages.
- No rooms are reserved for wedding bookings at this time. It is a separate reservation that must be made.
- At Dharmasthala, we do not permit weddings to take place throughout the night.
Dharmasthala Booking Samuhika Vivaha Cost Time
Dharmasthala Samuhika Vivaha Cost, Timings, Fee structure, Booking
|Gowri Shankara Kripa
Marriages are permitted during the hours that the Temple is open. i.e. 6 am – 6 pm.
Dharmasthala Online Booking
The pilgrims are given access to an online room booking facility 20 days before the date they are scheduled to check in. The reservation must be made at least two days before the date that the guest is scheduled to check in.
It is required that the traveller who books the room and makes the claim on the lodging facility be at least 18 years old.
Each traveller is allowed to reserve a maximum of four rooms at once.
A visitor to the temple can reserve a room for a maximum of twenty-four hours, but only if they check in at the time they selected during the online reservation process.
Once a reservation has been made, it is not possible to switch rooms. In addition, there is no provision for advancing or postponing the dates of the rooms that have been reserved.
The front desk is open from 7:00 AM until 9:00 PM for check-ins. When making their room reservations, devotees have the option of indicating their preferred check-in time.
If there is an emergency, the check-in time can be extended by a maximum of two hours beyond the time it was originally scheduled for. After two hours have passed since the time chosen for check-in, the reservation will be automatically cancelled. In any event, checking in after the change of the originally scheduled checking date is not an option under the booking software. [It is 12 o’clock in the middle of the night.]
Only the building in which the reservation was made will allow the pilgrim to retrieve his booking upon arrival by presenting a printed confirmation copy or an SMS.
During the check in process at the counter, it is mandatory to compare the ID proofs and booking details with the actual, physical presence of the devotee in whose name the booking was made. This is done so that any discrepancies can be immediately resolved.
At the time of check-in, the pilgrim will be requested to submit a refundable security deposit. In the event that no damage claims are made, this money will be returned to the pilgrim.
This is the complete details about the Dharmasthala Booking Samuhika Vivaha Cost Timings Online