Know the details about the Gokarna Mahabaleshwar Temple Darshan Aarti Seva LIVE Online, Gokarna Mahabaleshwar Temple Darshan Aarti Seva LIVE
Information on the Mahabaleshwar Temple in Gokarna
Hindus come to worship the Aatmalinga or Prana Linga of Lord Shiva at the Mahabaleshwar temple, which is an important pilgrimage temple in South India. The temple is built in a beautiful Dravidian style and has a lot of importance in Hindu culture.
Hindus come to the Mahabaleshwar temple in Gokarna to do their last rites. It is one of the seven Muktishetras. When you go to the temple, you will see a lot of people. It has stood the test of time, and since the 4th century AD, it has been a popular place of worship. It is made of white granite stones, and there are beautiful Gopuras on the grounds of the temple. King Mayurasharma, who was the most well-known ruler of the Kadamba Dynasty, built the temple.
Gokarna Mahabaleshwar Temple Darshan Aarti Seva LIVE Online
- The walls of the temple have a well-carved image of Lord Shiva that is more than 1500 years old. The Shaligrama Peetha of the Mahabaleshwar temple is where the huge Atma Lingam is kept.
- Legend has it that Lord Shiva gave it to Ravana as a gift, but history took an unexpected turn and the Atma Lingam ended up in the ground at Gokarna.Ravana tried very hard to move the stone, but he couldn’t. He called it “Mahabala” because he couldn’t move it (the strongest). This is why the Mahabaleshwar Temple in Gokarna has that name.
- Besides this, the temple is surrounded by other shrines like the Maha Ganapati shrine, Chandikeswara, Thamira Gowri (Shrine of Goddess Parvati), Aadi Gokarneswara, Dattatreya, and Gokarnanayagi.
Ravana also asked Lord Shiva for a wife as beautiful as Goddess Uma (out of the two wishes). Lord Shiva gave his wife, Goddess Uma, to Ravana because he knew that no one would ever be more beautiful than Goddess Uma. It was another reason why people came from all over the world to visit the temple.. The Gokarna Temple is in the town of Gokarna, which is in a remote part of the state of Karnataka. The Temple is right next to the Arabian Sea. The Gokarna Mahabaleshwar Temple is a pilgrimage site for people who worship Lord Shiva. Every year, lakhs of people come to visit the temple. The Gokarna temple is also a very popular place for tourists to visit in India.
Live Darshans at Gokarna Temple
Every day, the Pooja will be held at the Gokarna Mahabaleshwar Temple. People used to be able to watch LIVE darshan at the temple online. Now, though, the pilgrims have to come to the temple to see the Lord.. It is a must-see place in India.
Every day, pilgrims will be able to see Mahabaleshwar at the Gokarna Mahabaleshwar Temple. The temple won’t be closed every day of the year. The temple is open for pilgrims to do pooja. The following are things that pilgrims can do at the temple.
▪ Gokarna Mahabaleshwar Temple Pooja LIVE
▪ Gokarna Mahabaleshwar Temple Seva LIVE
▪ Gokarna Mahabaleshwar Temple Abhishekam LIVE
▪ Gokarna Mahabaleshwar Temple Aarti LIVE
Pilgrims can also come to the temple to do the special pooja, which is not listed above. People who want to know more about the pooja at the Gokarna Mahabaleshwar Temple can ask at the ticket counter. The pooja in the temple can also be booked online in real time. Pilgrims can also make reservations for the same. During the Lord Shiva festival and other important times of the year, the temple gets a lot of visitors every year.
Mahabaleshwar Temple in Gokarna: Fees and Hours
The Mahabaleshwar temple in Gokarna is free to enter. Every day, from 6 am to 12:30 pm and 5 pm to 8 pm, you can go to the temple. There are small Puja stands all over the temple grounds where you can buy flowers, incense, and anything else you might need to pray to the Gods and Goddesses and show your respect.