Know the details about the Guruvayoor Devaswom Marriage Halls Online Booking Cost, Guruvayoor Devaswom Marriage Halls Online Booking
The choice of wedding venues or kalyanamandapam may be one of the most important choices to be made throughout the process of wedding preparation; nevertheless, you need to choose a banquet hall for your wedding carefully in order to make the best possible choice.
Do you need information on the prices of the luxurious wedding venues in Guruvayur? Or wedding venues that fall within the three-star category? We are here to assist you in selecting the ideal event location for your celebration, whether it be a party, a birthday, an anniversary, a wedding reception.
Guruvayoor Devaswom Marriage Halls Online Booking Cost
Marriage Timings: 6:00 am – 1:30 pm.
Duration: 5 – 10 mins.
Location: Near Temple Entrance.
Marriage Application Cost: Rs.500.
The Process of Booking In Guruvayoor Devaswom Marriage Halls Online Booking
- Reservations must be made thirty days in advance in order to process the marriage application.
- At least 18 years of age is required of the bride.
- There is a minimum age requirement of 21 for the Groom.
- Bride, Groom, Bride Parents, Groom Parents Aadhaar Cards needed.
- At this temple, only Hindu arranged marriages are permitted to take place.
Guruvayoor temple Timings and How to plan your darshan?
Over 5,500 years old and located in Guruvayoor, Kerala, the Guruvayoor temple is considered to be one of the holiest and oldest temples in all of South India. Lord Guruvayoorappan, also known as Lord Krishna, is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu and serves as the presided-over deity of this temple. The name Unnikrishnan is often used to refer to Lord Guruvayoor. The state of Kerala is the primary place of devotion for the avatar of Vishnu known as Guruvayoorappan.
Guruvayoor Devaswom Marriage Halls Online Booking Cost procedure
- Marriage Halls Placed near the intersection of East Nada Street and West Nada Street.
- The Function Hall is available for the spouses to use for the performance of any additional rites.
- Devaswom does not have a Marriage Hall accessible for use.
- At this time, the temple will not be offering registration services.
- A receipt for the booking that may be used for the registration.
- The temple trust itself will be responsible for providing the priest.
- Additional fees will be assessed for the activities of Nadaswaram, photography, and video filming.
- It should just take you around four or five minutes to go to the marriage halls from the temple.
- The Marriage Hall is available from 2:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
This is the place the place where Lord sri krishna originated to be all the hearts of the malayalam devotees.The Guruvayur Temple devaswom board have many strict rules like every devotee should compulsory wear the white pancha and the up another pancha which is also named as [Uthariyum] in Tamil and Angavastram in telugu. But there will be more tourist devotees for this temple in order all devotees who takes the deeksha Ayyappa swamy after their dharshan in the best Holy place named Sabarimala.
History Of Guruvayur Temple
In the 14th century, the work of Tamil literature known as “Kokasandesam” makes mention to a location known as “Kuruvayur,” and in the 16th century (fifty years after the work of Tamil literature known as “Narayaniyam”), there are also several allusions to Kuruvayur [by what?]. Because “kuruvai” meant “sea” in Old Tamil, the community that is located on the Malabar Coast may be referred to as Kuruvayur.
The 17th century is the beginning of the oldest records kept by the temple. The songs of Alwars, who were Tamil saints, are where one may find the first reference of Kerala’s numerous famous Vishnu temples. However, the precise timeline for when these songs were written is unknown. However, by the end of the 16th century, Guruvayur had established itself as Kerala’s most popular place of religious pilgrimage.
For more details, please call on 80780 51965
This is the complete details about the Guruvayoor Devaswom Marriage Halls Online Booking Cost