Here are the details regarding the guruvayoor wedding hall online booking package details and steps to take for the wedding process.
The Process of Registering Marriages and the Methods That Are Used a copy of the SSLC Certificate that has been authenticated in order to demonstrate that you are the appropriate age Evidence of residence must be provided in the form of a copy of either your Aadhar card, voter identity card, passport, or any other kind of government-issued identification card or document. Two different collections of pictures from the wedding (Thalikettu Photo) 3 pictures in the format required by passports
A card titled “Invitation to Marriage with Two Witnesses” and a certificate issued by the town hall attesting to the fact that a marriage has taken place are both required items.
Guruvayoor Wedding Hall Online Booking Package:
In order to be married for a second time, the bride and groom (if applicable) are required to provide a letter from a counselor or ward member in addition to a Form 2 Court Order. Wedding Packages in Guruvayoor, the Cost of the Hall, and the Thalikettu Process
- Marriage Time spent within the Temple ranges from ten to fifteen minutes.
- There are a total of 2 halls available.
- At the wedding, the stage may stand the bride, groom, and up to five or six close relatives.
Guruvayoor Wedding Hall Registration:
In order to register for Thalikettu, you are needed to make a reservation in advance. There is a Rs. 500 registration fee that must be paid at the desk. Both sets of parents, the bride’s and the groom’s, need to be present for registration. Aadhar card photocopies are needed for the bride, groom, bride’s parents, and groom’s parents. Additionally, an attested copy of the bride’s and groom’s secondary school leaving certificates is necessary.
- The Wedding Ceremony at the Guruvayoor Temple
- Only those wearing Thalikettu are permitted within the temple grounds.
- In order to execute ceremonies at the Dias, only the bride, groom, and up to six relatives are permitted.
- The ritual lasts for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Following the performance of Thalikettu, the couple may exit the stage.
- Rituals done both before and after the wedding will take place outside of the temple.
- Photography and videography are permitted here, but an additional fee will apply to each.
- At the Guruvayur Temple, we only perform Hindu weddings and traditional arranged marriages.
- Non-Hindus have the option of doing their wedding rites outside of a Hindu temple.
- It is important to remember that Darshan is not performed as part of the wedding ceremonies. It is a separate reservation that must be made.
Guruvayoor Wedding Package:
- Prices for Marriage Halls With or Without Air Conditioning.
- Ac/ Non-Ac/ Deluxe Room cost.
- Decorations for the Stage and the Front of the Stage.
- Grand Gate Pooja items.
- Grand Mala Bouquet.
- Nadaswaram \ Sadhya.
- Welcome Drink.
- Dinner \ Breakfast.
Please contact us at this number: 80780 51965 for more information on our Guruvayur Wedding Packages.
Methods Used in the Process of Registering Marriages:
- A copy of the SSLC Certificate that has been certified in order to prove your age
- A copy of either your Aadhar card, voter identification card, passport, or any other form of government-issued identification is required as evidence of residency.
- Two sets of photographs from the wedding (Thalikettu Photo) 3 photographs in passport format
Invitation to Marriage card with Two Witnesses.
- a document from the town hall attesting to the marriage that has taken place.
For a second marriage, the bride and groom (if appropriate) are needed to provide a letter from a councilor or ward member together with a Form 2 Court Order.
Instructions For Guruvayoor Wedding Hall Online Booking Package:
The Methods That Are Employed in Marriage Registration in Addition to the Process Itself
A copy of the SSLC Certificate that has been validated so that it can be shown that you are of the required age. A copy of your Aadhar card, voter identification card, passport, or any other sort of government-issued identification card or document is required as proof of residency. If you do not have any of these, you will need to submit another kind of government-issued identification. Two distinct photo albums documenting the wedding ceremony and reception (Thalikettu Photo) 3 photographs according to the specifications of the passports. Both a card with the inscription “Invitation to Marriage with Two Witnesses” and a certificate from the town hall attesting to the fact that a marriage has taken place are essential materials. The card must be presented to the town hall in order to get the certificate.
The bride and groom (if appropriate) are needed to present a letter from a councillor or ward member in addition to a Form 2 Court Order in order to be married for a second time. This is one of the requirements for remarriage.