Know the latest details about the Isha Linga Bhairavi Sadhana 2022 Dates Registration Timings, Isha Linga Bhairavi Sadhana 2022 Registration
Linga Bhairavi is the female version of Dhyanalinga, which is the essence of the yogic sciences distilled into a single form. Bhairavi Sadhana is a chance to show devotion from the inside. The sadhana begins in the beginning of Uttarayana, when the sun’s path moves to the northern hemisphere. This is a good time to be open to spiritual things.
Both women and men are initiated on the same day. But the sadhana ends for women on Thaipusam, which is the full moon day in the lunar month of Thai, and for men on Thai Amavasya (the new moon day in the lunar month of Thai).
Isha Linga Bhairavi Sadhana 2022 Dates Registration Timings
Why Bhairavi Sadhana?
- Devi is the Ultimate Giver of all the things that people want, whether it’s health, wealth, knowledge, or transcendence.
- Intensive process to make someone more open.
- Through special rituals, discipline, and gifts, you can earn Devi’s favour.
- Start and finish online from the comfort of your own home
Registration for Isha Linga Bhairavi Sadhana 2022 Dates:
The Isha Linga Bhairavi Navratri Sadhana for 2022 will begin on September 26, 2022, and end on October 4, 2022.
Isha Linga Bhairavi Sadhana during Navaratri 2022:
The Navaratri days are these 9 days. They are celebrated all over the country. The Isha Linga Bhairavi Navratri Sadhana can be done in person or online by pilgrims. Devotees can sign up on the Isha website or call the Isha helpline to sign up for the Isha Linga Bhairavi Navratri Sadhana and attend it in person.
On each of the nine days, the Isha Linga Bhairavi Navratri Sadhana will be done every day. Anyone who wants to join the Isha Linga Bhairavi Navratri Sadhana Online can sign up at the link below.
Every day, the Sadhana will be done at three different times. 7:45 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. in English; 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in Tamil 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. The same thing will be shown on TV and online. On October 2, 2022, at 5:30 PM, there will be a Navaratri Abhishekam.
Isha Linga Bhairavi Sadhana 2022 Registration:
- First, sign up for this Sadhana.
- Watch the Orientation Video for Initiation before the day of initiation.
- Go to the Online Initiation Session on December 28, 2021.
- Do the Sadhana the way the instructions say to for the amount of time given.
- Before the day of the culmination, watch the Culmination Orientation Video.
- Go to the Online Culmination Session on January 18 (for women) or January 31. (Gents).
Things you will need for your Sadhana:
When you order the Bhairavi Sadhana kit from Isha Life, it will come with:
- Devi photo
- Abhaya Sutra
- Devi Stuti
- You must wear a pendant called a “Devi” (existing or new). You can buy one at Isha Life if you need one.
- Lamp (sesame oil, ghee, castor oil are best, otherwise any other vegetable oil available) or light (preferably beeswax)
- Green gramme or black sesame for the daily offering
- If you want, you can put a red cotton cloth under the picture of Devi.
Extra things you need for your Sadhana:
- Peppercorns that are black
- Karpooravalli (Mexican mint/Cuban oregano / Neem leaves (or neem powder))
- Dress in white or light colours.
- Green gramme sprouts
- Herbal bathing powder or green gramme powder.
During the Sadhana period, here are some rules to follow:
- During the initiation session, people will be told what to do. But there are some things to remember during the Sadhana:
- Taking a bath with herbal bathing powder twice a day (no use of chemical-based products)
- No smoking
- No drinking of alcohol
- You can’t eat meat or fish.
- Just two meals a day. After noon is when you should eat your first meal.
- White or other light-colored clothes should be worn most of the time.