Know more details about the Durga Navratri 2022 Dates in Srisailam Bhramaramba Temple, Durga Navratri 2022 Dates Srisailam Bhramaramba Temple
Sri Bhramaramba Mallikarjuna Temple, also known as Srisailam Temple, is a Hindu temple in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh that honours Shiva and Parvati. On Earth, holy Kailasa is compared to Srisaila Mahakshetram. According to history and tradition, visiting Srisailam has the same benefits as worshipping all of the universe’s divine powers.
The Srisaila Mahakshetram is a living example of Indian culture’s long-standing spiritual and cultural traditions. Srisailam is the ultimate storehouse of spirituality and has been visited by many great saints such as Shri Adi Shankaracharya, emperors such as Sri Krishna Devaraya, Chatrapathi Sivaji, and many other spiritual figures.
As one of the twelve Jyothirlingas of Lord Shiva and one of the eighteen Shakti Peethas of goddess Parvati, the temple is significant to both the Hindu sects of Shaivam and Shaktam. The sacred Lingam serves as a representation of Lord Shiva, who is revered in this location as Shri Mallikarjuna. Here, Parvati is shown as Goddess Bhramaramba, his consort. One of only three temples in India where Jyotirlinga and Shaktipeetha are respected is the temple.
Durga Navratri 2022 Dates Srisailam Bhramaramba Temple
Durga Navratri 2022 at the Srisailam Bhramaramba Temple:
One of the greatest celebrations of the Bhramaramba Mallikarjuna Swamy temple in Srisailam, Andhra Pradesh’s Kurnool district, is Durga Navaratri, also known as Dasara Utsavam. The ten-day celebration of Durga Navratri begins shortly after Mahalaya Amavasya and culminates with Shami Puja on Vijaya Dashami.
Special Pujas and Archanas are performed for Lord Mallikarjuna Swamy throughout the festivities. His spouse, Bhramarambika Devi, is revered in all nine of Her Navadurga manifestations. The most notable occasions in Srisailam are Vahana Sevas to Lord Mallikarjuna and Goddess Bhramaramba.
Srisailam Bhramaramba Temple Durga Navratri 2022 Dates:
|Form of the Devi Worshipped
|September 26, 2022
|Brungi Vahanam seva
|September 27, 2022
|Mayura Vahanam seva
|September 28, 2022
|Ravana vahana seva
|September 29, 2022
|Kailasa Vahana seva
|September 30, 2022
|Sesha vahana seva
|October 1, 2022
|Hamsa vahana seva
|October 2, 2022
|October 3, 2022
|Nandi vahana seva
|October 4, 2022
|Ashwa vahana seva
|October 5, 2022
|Bhramaramba devi Alankaram
|Nandi vahanam seva
Srisailam Bhramaramba Temple – Durga Navratri Pooja 2022:
- The Ganapati Pooja, the Kalasha Sthapana, and Poornahuthi mark the beginning and finishes of Dasara Navratri.
- Along with the Navaratri special Pujas, such as the Kumari Puja, Suhasini Puja, and Dampati Puja, unique Pujas and Archanas are conducted on these days.
- A number of specific Pujas, including Yagashala Pravesham, Ganapati Puja, Swasthi Punyahavachanam, Deeksha Sankalpam, Kankana Puja, Rudrayaga Sankalpam, Deekshadharana, Kankana Dharana, Mandaparadhana, and Kalasha Sthapana Puja, are performed before the beginning of Navratri celebrations.
- Then came Vaasthu Homam, Vaasthu Puja, and Chandiyaganga Akhanda Sthapana.
- There are performances of Parayanam and Japanushtana in the evening. Ankurarapana, Agni Prathishta, Navavaranarchana, Kumkumarchana, Rudrahomam, and Chandi homam at five o’clock on the same day.
- At nine o’clock in the evening, Teertha Prasada Vitharana, Neerajana Mantra Pushpam, Maha Mangala Aarati, Suhasini Puja, and Kalaratri Puja are all done.
- Shami Puja is done in the evening on the day of Vijaya Dashami, and then the Navaratri celebrations come to a close.