Know the details about the Puri Jagannath Temple VIP Darshan Booking Procedure Cost, Puri Jagannath Temple Darshan Rates, And Booking.
A Vaishnavite pilgrimage destination, the Puri Jagannath Temple may be found in the city of Puri in the state of Odisha. This location is devoted to the worship of Lord Vishnu. This is one of the stops on the sacred Char Dham Yatra. Our tour guide provides information on the Puri Jagannath temple’s opening and closing times, its history, its list of poojas, its significance, and how to get there.
The Puri Jagannath Temple is accessible to visitors on a daily basis from 5:00 am to 11:30 night. Between the hours of 1:00 and 4:00 in the afternoon, there is a break in the darshan. The Prasadam service at the temple is available from 11:00 in the morning till 1:00 in the afternoon.
The idol in the Puri Jagannath Temple is where the majority of the temple’s importance rests. The idol of Lord Jagannath is constructed of wood, in contrast to the vast majority of idols that can be seen in other regions of the nation, which are often built of stone or metal. It is a common misconception that the Goddess Mahalakshmi personally oversees the preparation of food in the kitchen of the temple.
Puri Jagannath Temple VIP Darshan Booking Procedure Cost And Temple Significance
The Nabakalebara procedure is a ceremony that can only be performed in the Puri Jagannath temple. A Neem tree is chosen, chopped down, and used to fashion an idol that is an identical duplicate of the one that was originally created. After that, the ancient statues are entombed at a location known as Koili Vaikuntha.
The Puri Jagannath temple was renowned in the past due to the fact that it accorded followers of Vaisnavism (devotees of Vishnu), Saktism (devotees of Bhadra Kali), and Saivism (devotees of Shiva) an equal amount of significance. Lord Jagannath is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, Lord Balabhadra is an incarnation of Lord Shiva, and Lord Subhadra is an incarnation of Goddess Durga.
The Sacred Shrines Of The Temple Of Lord Jagannath
- Lord Balabhadra,
- Goddess Subhadra,
- Lord Jagannath each have their own place of honor inside the temple.
Puri Jagannath Temple VIP Darshan Booking Procedure Cost
- The cost of the ticket for the VIP Darshan at the Jagannath Puri Temple is one hundred rupees. Pilgrims may travel to the temple and buy the ticket at the counter where tickets are sold. If the pilgrim is a VIP or has a significant history, then they are required to speak with the office staff at the temple.
- The Darshan experience would be provided to VVIP visitors to the temple in the appropriate manner by the temple administration. Darshan tickets are available for purchase for those pilgrims who want to get the blessings of the Darshan via the VIP Darshan waiting line. Pilgrims will have an easier experience obtaining free Darshan at the Normal time since there will be fewer people there, and there will also be no lines. During the high-traffic days of the festival season, the pilgrims might be required to make reservations in order to receive the VIP Darshan.
- The Jagannath Puri Temple does not yet provide pilgrims with the option to make online bookings at this time. Those pilgrims who prefer to make reservations for the Darshan may do so by going straight to the temple and making their reservations there.
- Pilgrims may come to the temple the day before and make reservations for the Darshan that will take place the following day. The pilgrims will also go through the same procedure for the VIP Darshan.
This is the complete details about the Puri Jagannath Temple VIP Darshan Booking Procedure Cost.