Know the latest details about the Srikalahasti Temple Rudrabhishekam Tickets Online Booking, Srikalahasti Temple Rudrabhishekam Online Tickets Booking
Srikalahasti derives its name from three words: ‘Sri,’ which means a spider, ‘Kala,’ which means a serpent, and Hasti, which means an elephant, since these three creatures are said to have worshipped Lord Shiva here and obtained salvation. It is situated on the banks of the River Swarnamukhi, a tributary of the River Pennar, one of South India’s major rivers. The Skanda Purana, Shiva Purana, and Linga Purana all make mention of the ancient Shiva temple at Srikalahasti. According to the Skanda Purana, Arjuna travelled here to worship Kalahasteeswara (Lord Shiva) and met Rishi Bharadwaja on a hilltop.
This little town is sprinkled with numerous small and large temples, the most of which were built during the reigns of Pallava, Chola, and Vijayanagara kings. Srikalahasti is linked with Bhakta Kannappa, one of Lord Shiva’s greatest worshippers who donated his eyeballs to the Lord. In February and March, the Maha Shivaratri festival is celebrated with zeal.
Srikalahasti Temple Rudrabhishekam Tickets Online Booking
Srikalahasti Temple Rudrabhishekam:
Rudra is a god in the Rigveda who is connected to storms or winds and the hunt. “the roarer” is one way to say the name. In the Rigveda, Rudra is called the “most powerful of the powerful.” Rudra is the embodiment of the word “fear.” Rigveda says that Rudra is another name for Vayu.
Abhishek is a Hindu and Buddhist word for a way to worship. The actual puja ritual is a symbol of purification or cleansing, which is the idea behind it.
Rudrabhishek is an old song that was taken from the Aakasha (space). When the ancient sages and Rishis sat down to meditate, they heard, and they started passing on what they heard to other people.
Rudrabhishek has the effect of making positive energy and getting rid of negative energy. The Rudrabhishek is also talked about a lot. When Rudrabishek happens, nature gets stronger, happier, and starts to grow.
Rudrabhishek is done to call on Rudra, the most powerful force in the universe that the Vedas talk about. Rudrabhishek is done to make Rudra happy and show him how good he is. Rudra can see everything, hear everything, feel everything, and know everything in this universe and the universes beyond it.
Rudrabhishekam’s Good Points:
- It brings money and peace.
- By getting rid of bad karma, it gets rid of negative energy and cleans the soul.
- Keeps away bad things and gives strength to deal with hard things.
- It can also get rid of the bad effects of Rahu dosha, Shrapit dosha, and other doshas in one’s horoscope.
Srikalahasti Temple Rudrabhishekam Tickets Online Booking:
- You can’t make a reservation ahead of time by phone, online, or by mailing a money order.
- You have to be at the temple in person to book the pooja. And your pooja ticket must be used on that day.
- To get the most out of the pooja, you should do it during Rahukalam.
- To do this, get to the temple at least an hour or two before Rahukalam starts and buy your ticket at the right counter inside the temple.