Know the latest news about the Tirumala Sarva Darshan Tickets Online Booking Process, Tirumala Sarva Darshan Tickets Online Booking process
Between 60,000 and 80,000 people visit the Sri Venkateswara Temple every day, thus the TTD has put in place efficient darshan processes to handle the vast number of pilgrims that go to Tirumala.
Tirumala Sarva Darshan Tickets Online Booking process
Tirumala Sarva Darshan process:
The free darshan that takes place as visitors wait in Vaikuntam Queue Complex II compartments for their turn to see the Lord is known as Sarva Darshan. Sarvadarshanam translates to “darshan for everyone.” Sarvadarshanam timings change depending on the day of the week.
The Sarvadarsanam will be open daily for around 18 hours on average, but on days with more traffic, it will be open for 20 hours.
The Vaikuntam Queue Complex may be used to get this darshan to start the procedure. The building is made up of many linked passageways that all lead to the main temple. An efficient waiting system allows for the orderly flow of pilgrims through the Queuing Complex and towards the main temple.
TTD provides a wide range of facilities within the Queue Complex, including the following:
- The pilgrims waiting to get their blessings are given free Annaprasadam.
- At regular intervals of three hours, pilgrims in line are provided with complimentary milk, coffee, and tea.
- Medical facilities are also accessible for free.
- There are spotless restrooms and water that has gone through a RO system’s filtering mechanism is accessible.
- To transmit religious programming and music, closed circuit television is a kind of television that is utilised in religious contexts.
- Within five minutes, all available Darshan tickets had been purchased. So please book as soon as possible and don’t try to refresh the page when the waiting time is shown.
Online Tirumala Sarva Darshan Ticket Reservation Process:
The methods to reserve TTD Sarva Darshan Online Free Darshan tickets for the year 2022 are as follows:
- Use the login information you were provided to access the website tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
- Select Online Sarvadarshanam from the menu that displays in your profile’s main page, then proceed to the booking details.
- Name, age, Aadhar UID number, and gender should be entered.
- Choose your followers from the list of saved pilgrims if you have them saved in your profile.
- You must read the disclaimer before continuing to lock the choice.
- You will have the chance to acquire more laddus when you choose the day of your darshan from the calendar.
- Enter the quantity of laddus you want to buy, and then use a debit card, UPI, or internet banking to pay for them.
- Download the Tirumala Free Darshan Token and make sure you satisfy all the conditions stated in TTD Covid 19.
Required Items for Tirumala Darshan:
- To access the temple for the darshan rite, pilgrims must have either a COVID 19 Negative Certificate or a 2nd Dose Vaccination Certificate.
- If you want hassle-free access to the temple darshan, get your Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate as soon as possible.