Know the details about the 2023 March TTD Rs 300 Special Darshan Release Dates, 2023 February TTD Rs 300 Special Darshan, 2023 February
Even though millions of devotees are making plans to visit the temple, the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams board (TTD) has only given out a limited number of tickets. Most of the time, both of these (the free Sarva Darshan Ticket and the. Tickets for the Special Entry Darshan can be bought during the last week of the month. Each ticket costs 300/-. When you go to book an Online TTD 300 Rs ticket, you need to make sure you have a good internet connection. You can use the registration number and password you used before to get into the official website.
Visitors can buy a Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams ticket for INR 300 on the official website tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in during the last week of every month. Because of this, the most popular Darshan is the one that costs three hundred rupees (Rs.). Hindu pilgrims can only buy the Rs 300 Darshan ticket online for the time being. At this time, there is no way to buy Darshan tickets offline. Now, pilgrims can book their tickets online for the Darshan. Pilgrims can buy tickets for Darshan for the month of February 2023 for 300 rupees (Rs.). This can be done in the month of December 2022.
2023 March TTD Rs 300 Special Darshan Release Dates
2023 February Tirumala Rs 300 Special Darshan Release Dates:
Dates for when tickets for March 2023 will go on sale will be announced in the last week of January 2023. The dates are not set in stone, and the TTD will give out tickets based on how things are each month. So the dates for when the Rs 300 Darshan tickets will go on sale are just estimates.
How to Book TTD Venkateswara Temple Tickets Online?
- Go to the website where you need to make a reservation. Whether you need to book a hotel room or a TTD special entry darshan, all the important links have been added.
- Then, wait in the virtual line, which shouldn’t take more than 5 to 12 minutes.
- Then you have to enter your phone number and the OTP you got on your phone.
- Then read the covid-19 declaration notification and make sure it is correct.
- You can choose the dates you want to visit the template from a calendar that will pop up. After choosing the date, you have to choose the time you want to go to the temple.
- Every colour means something different. When the colour yellow shows up, it means that seats are being taken up quickly.
- Then, fill in all the important information, like the number of people, how many rooms you need, and if you want any extra Laddu Prasadam.
- Now, type in your name, photo ID, ID Card Number, etc., and click “continue.”
- In the last step, you pay for your ticket using UPI, a credit card, or a debit card, and your TTS Online Ticket is booked.