Know the latest details about the 2023 April TTD Rs 300 Special Darshan Release Dates Online, 2023 April TTD Rs 300 Special Darshan, 2023 April TTD
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams board (TTD) has only given out a limited number of tickets, even though millions of devotees are planning to visit the temple. Most of the time, both the free Sarva Darshan Ticket and the. During the last week of the month, you can buy tickets for the Special Entry Darshan. It costs 300/- for each ticket. Make sure you have a good internet connection when you go to book an Online TTD 300 Rs ticket. To get into the official site, you can use the same registration number and password you used before.
2023 April TTD Rs 300 Special Darshan Release Dates Online
During the last week of every month, visitors can buy a Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams ticket for INR 300 on the official website. Because of this, the Darshan that costs 300 rupees is the one that most people choose (Rs.). At the moment, Hindu pilgrims can only buy the Rs 300 Darshan ticket online. At the moment, there is no way to buy tickets for Darshan outside of the app. Pilgrims can now buy tickets for the Darshan online. Darshan tickets for the month of February 2023 can be bought for 300 rupees each (Rs.). The month of December 2022 is a good time to do this.
2023 April Tirumala Rs 300 Special Darshan Release Dates:
Dates for when tickets for March 2023 will go on sale will be announced in the last week of January 2023. The dates are not set in stone, and the TTD will give out tickets based on how things are going each month. So the dates for when the Rs 300 Darshan tickets will go on sale are just estimates.
How do I book online tickets for the TTD Venkateswara Temple?
- Go to the website where your reservation needs to be made. All the important links have been added, whether you need to book a hotel room or a TTD special entry darshan.
- Then, wait in line, which shouldn’t take more than 5 to 12 minutes.
- Then you have to put in your phone number and the OTP you got on your phone.
- Then read the covid-19 declaration notification and make sure it is right.
- A calendar will pop up, and you can choose the dates you want to visit the template. After picking a date, you have to pick a time to go to the temple.
- Every colour has a different meaning. When you see the colour yellow, it means that seats are going fast.
- Then, fill in all the important information, like the number of people, how many rooms you need, and whether you want any extra Laddu Prasadam.
- Now, enter your name, photo ID, ID card number, etc., and click “continue.”
- In the last step, you pay for your ticket with UPI, a credit card, or a debit card, and your TTS Online Ticket is booked.