Know the latest details about the Tirumala Vaikunta Dwaram Open Days Timings Darshan Booking, Tirumala Vaikunta Dwaram Open Days and Timings
Vaikunta Ekadasi, also known as Mokshada Ekadasi (Ekadashi), is a holy day for all Hindus worldwide. The day is celebrated on the eleventh day of the lunar month known as Shukla Paksha each and every year. During the month of Dhanu, the lunar fortnight is currently in its most prominent phase: the waxing gibbous.
Moksha and an eternal benediction are bestowed upon the pilgrims who participate in the ritual and attend it. The term “Vushnuloka” or “Vishnuloka” is frequently used to refer to Vaikunta. This day is celebrated in honour of Vishnu, the deity revered by Vaishnavites, and Lakshmi, his consort. Above the seven skies is where you’ll find Vaikunta, a destination associated with Sri Vishnu. Those who worship Vishnu were allowed entry to the festival held in honour of Vaikunta Ekadasi.
Tirumala Vaikunta Dwaram Open Days Timings Darshan Booking
Tirumala Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023:
In honour of Lord Vishnu, the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam holds a festival known as Vaikunta Ekadasi every year. On Vaikunta Ekadasi, devotees think that Lord Vishnu’s heavenly residence’s doors (Vaikunta Dwaram) are open. On this particular day, Lord Vishnu showers his worshippers with the blessings of good health, riches, happiness, and tranquilly.
Tirumala hosts a magnificent festival of Vaikunta Ekadasi. Around a lakh people seek Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy’s blessings on Mukkoti Ekadasi. The main entrance to the temple will be closed on Dasami night, the day before Vaikunta Ekadasi, as a result of the Ekanta seva that was performed. The Mukkoti Pradakshina Margam (Vaikunta Dwaram) will be open on Ekadashi morning until the Lord’s Ekanta seva on Vaikunta Dwadasi.
Tirumala Vaikunta Dwaram Open Days and Timings:
- The day of the week is Monday, January 2, 2023, and the year is 2023.
- Vaikunta Dwaram will open at 3 a.m. on the second of January 2023. (approx.)
- The price of a Darshan ticket is either Rs.1,000 (Ticket) or Rs.300 (Ticket), in addition to a donation of Rs.10,000 to the SRIVARI Trust (Special Entry Darshan)
- Vaikunta Dwaram Darshan at 3:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Vaikunta Dwaram will be accessible to guests from the 2nd through the 11th of January, 2023.
Tirumala Vaikunta Dwaram Darshan Booking:
- The booking process for TTD tickets can be completed quickly and easily online. merely ensure that you pay close attention,
- Go to the official website for the TTD. In order to avoid having large crowds, devotees must first register on the appropriate websites.
- Complete the online registration form to the best of your ability. Candidates are required to present a variety of photographic forms of identification.
- Users who already have an account can log in using their username and password; however, new members are required to register using both their email address and their mobile phone number.
- Enter your password, and then select the Agree condition from the drop-down menu.
- Kindly supply any further information that you have. Examine your email address.
- You can get your tickets for the Vaikunta Ekadasi on the website. When you have finished the payment page, make sure to save the reference number that was supplied for later use.