Know the latest details about the Guruvayur Temple Darshan Online Booking Pooja Seva Today, Guruvayur Temple Darshan Online Booking
Darshan at Guruvayur Temple:
Guruvayur temple retains a complicated system of rites that can be traced back to Sri Adi Sankaracharya, according to tradition. At 3 a.m., the temple opens. and closes at 10 p.m. following the day’s poojas and rituals Normally, there are five poojas and three Sreeveli processions in which the heavenly deities are propitiated and the Lord’s Thidambu is carried on the back of an elephant. During the Udayasthamana Poojas, there will be a total of twenty one poojas.
Guruvayur Temple Darshan Online Booking Pooja Seva Today
Guruvayur Temple Darshan Online Booking Pooja:
- Go to the Guruvayur temple’s official website, https://guruvayurdevaswom.in/.
- Please register by clicking the Registration button.
- You will be sent to another page to enter your information.
- You must include your photograph there.
- Then you must provide the following information: Devotee (as seen on ID proof) Name, Age, Gender, Aadhar, Phone, Email-ID, and Birth Star.
- Then you must provide your full address, Aadhar number, email address, password, and confirmation password as verification.
- Finally, click the Next button.
- An OTP number will be sent to your registered cell phone number.
- After entering the OTP, the new user registration is completed.
- Then, go to https://guruvayurdevaswom.in/.
- Enter your login e-mail address and password.
- Then, on the Top Tab, choose between Free and Special Darshan.
- Now provide the Devotee Information, such as the Date and Slot Time.
- After that, the number of devotees must be entered. Devotees should be between the ages of ten and sixty-five.
- The Special Darshan Total Amount is then entered. Free Darshan is provided at no cost.
- Following that, you must enter the information for each Devotee.
- Finally, press the Confirm button to secure the time slot.
ONLY ONE DARSHAN PER DAY IS ALLOWED, and all information must be correct. When you come for Darshan, please bring your original ID. Put on a face mask. Maintain your personal safety. Keep your social distance. Wash your hands with soap. Only people between the ages of 10 and 65 will be admitted.
Darshan is only permitted at the temple beginning at 9 a.m. to 1 a.m. The Devaswom Minister stated that 150 people might take darshan in an hour. He did, however, state that VIP darshan in the shrine is not permitted.
The following is the temple’s dress code:
The Guruvayur Temple has a rigorous dress requirement for visitors.
- Men must wear mundu around their waist and not wear any clothes that covers their chest. It is, however, permitted to conceal the chest area with a little piece of cloth (veshti). Boys are permitted to wear shorts but are not permitted to wear shirts.
- Pants, dresses, and short skirts are not authorised for girls or women. Women can dress in saris, while girls can dress in long skirts and blouses. Women’s dress regulations have been relaxed recently, with shalwar kameez (churidar pyjamas) now permissible.