Know the latest details about the TTD 2023 Tirumala Brahmotsavam Darshan Ticket Online Booking, TTD 2023 Tirumala Brahmotsavam Darshan
An annual celebration called Brahmotsavam is held in Tirumala to commemorate the day that Lord Srinivasa took on human form under the direction of Brahma. On this occasion, millions of people swarm to Tirumala to soak up his highness’s heavenly spirituality. One of the great festivities celebrated at Tirumala is the nine-day Brahmotsavams.
Throughout these nine days, Lord Venkateswara is driven around on several vahanas through the streets of Mada. The event is conducted on earth by Brahma, according to a Tirumala tradition. Brahma is depicted as conducting the festival in the Sri Venkateswara Sahasranama Stotram by a diminutive, empty wooden chariot (brahma ratham), which precedes the processions of the Venkateswara processional deity Malayappa.
TTD 2023 Tirumala Brahmotsavam Darshan Ticket Online Booking
The Tirumala Venkateswara Temple first made mention of festivities in 966 CE, when Pallava queen Samavai gifted property and commanded that its proceeds be used to hold celebrations there. Up until 1582, there might be 12 Brahmotsavams per year.
TTD 2023 Tirumala Brahmotsavam schedule:
The Brahmotsavam, which parallels Navaratri, is celebrated for nine days at the start of the Hindu calendar month of Vina. The ritual of Ankurarpanam, which involves spreading seeds to represent fertility and abundance, is carried out on the eve of the first day. Dwajarohanam, the raising of the Garuda flag to signal the start of the festival, is the primary first-day event. Daily homas and processions on the streets surrounding the temple are among the religious events that take place during the festival.
The final day honors the star that Venkateswara was born under. Along with the worshippers, the Sudarshana Chakra is bathed in the temple tank. The Chakra is then set up on a high platform, beneath which devotees can walk and get blessings from the water that is dripping from it. Dhvajavarohanam, or the lowering of the Garuda flag, marks the festival’s conclusion.
2023 Tirumala Brahmotsavam Darshan Ticket Online Booking:
- The temple authorities will cancel the Special Darshan in Tirumala for the Tirumala Brahmotsavam.
- The pilgrims’ VIP Darshan is occasionally postponed as well. The Tirumala Brahmotsavam would prohibit the pilgrims from engaging in Seva.
- For the days of Brahmotsavam in Tirumala, online ticket purchases for Special Darshan, Seva, and VIP Darshan will be prohibited.
- Therefore, pilgrims won’t be able to reserve a spot for the temple’s Brahmotsavam online.
- The Free Darshan is the only Darshan offered in Tirumala during the Brahmotsavam.
- The Free Darshan cannot be scheduled online by the pilgrims. The pilgrims must visit the temple and make a reservation for the Darshan in order to book for the Free Darshan offline.
- When the pilgrims arrive at the temple, they can use the Free Darshan tokens to receive the Darshan.
To ensure the mega fete is conducted without a hitch, all TTD departments, especially those in Tirumala, will work together. These efforts include keeping a buffer stock of laddus, providing Annaprasadams, ensuring a steady supply of electricity, finishing all outstanding tasks before the deadline, keeping the area clean, setting aside parking spaces for cars, putting in place security measures by Vigilance and Security in coordination with the district police, providing lodging, first aid stations and ambulances.