Know the latest details TTD Tirumala Rooms Accommodation Caution Deposit Refund, Tirumala Rooms Accommodation Caution Deposit Refund
Why is there a Caution Deposit for TTD Tirumala Rooms:
There are more than 3,500 cottages and guest houses in Tirumala for people who want to stay there. Before 2017, both online and offline room bookings required a security deposit. This stopped being the case in 2017. Only one day’s rent was taken as a deposit when the room was booked.
In 2019, the TTD brought back the safety deposit system for rooms at Tirumala after a two-year break. Without security deposits, people who work in the room allotment wing have to deal with problems like pilgrims leaving without giving back their keys and breaking things in their rooms.
Because of this, a lot of devotees leave their rooms without telling the TTD receptionists or attendants. When they check out, some pilgrims are leaving without giving back their room keys. Some pilgrims book rooms online, but for various reasons, they don’t stay in them. This makes it hard to find rooms to book offline.
TTD Tirumala Rooms Accommodation Caution Deposit Refund
Because of these issues, TTD brought back the security deposit system for online room booking a few days ago. Those who book rooms online must pay the rent for two days as a deposit. When you leave, the TTD reception wing will return your deposit.
Please read these instructions before making a reservation:
- You can book tickets on Ticket Pilgrim up to 90 days in advance.
- Pilgrims who are only one person will not be able to stay. Pilgrims can only book one room at a time.
- After the last date of accommodation, you can only book again 90 days later.
How to book a place to stay online in Tirumala:
- Enter your email address and password to get into the TTD website.
- After you log in, go to the next screen and choose Accommodation. To find out if a place to stay is available on a certain date, choose Date and then Check Availability.
- If there are accommodations available, fill out the Check In-Time Slot Accommodation Date and Accommodation Type sections before clicking CONTINUE. (Make sure the In-Time Slots between 0:00 and 12:00 and between 12:01 and 23:59 are correct.)
- On the next screen, enter your age, choose your state, CHOOSE to upload your scanned photo, and click PROCEED after checking the box that says “I agree to the terms and conditions.”
- On the next page, you will be given an Accommodation Transaction ID. Please keep this ID for future use. Before you click PROCEED TO PAYMENT, choose the Bank from Payment Gateway and your payment method from Payment Mode in the Payment Options.
- On the next screen, choose your Banker’s Payment Gateway Process from the four options. Then, enter your Card Number, Credit/Debit Card Expiration Date, Card Security Code (CVV), and click NEXT to finish the payment process.
- When the Payment Gateway Process is finished successfully, a Booking Number and an Accommodation Ticket are made, and a confirmation email is sent to your email address.
- Download and print the receipt for the e-accommodation ticket that was made.