Know the latest news about TTD Tirumala Tirupati Darshan Tickets Download Procedure Online, Tirumala Darshan Tickets Download Procedure Online
Due to the Tirumala Venkateswara Temple, which is situated on Tirumala hill, one of the seven hills in the Eastern Ghats, 26 kilometres from Tirupati via the Ghat road, Tirupati is one of the holiest Hindu pilgrimage places. More than a thousand years of devotion have been shown to the temple in southern India.
Seshadri, Neeladri, Garudadri, Anjanadri, Vrishabhadri, Narayanadri, and Venkatadri are the seven hills of the Tirumala Hills, which stand in for Adisesha’s seven heads. The holy water tank Sri Swami Pushkarini southern borders are where the temple is located atop Venkatadri, the seventh mountain. “The Temple of Seven Hills” is another name for the temple as a consequence of this.
Between 60,000 and 80,000 people visit the Sri Venkateswara Temple every day, therefore the TTD has devised effective darshan processes to manage the enormous number of pilgrims that go to Tirumala.
TTD Tirumala Tirupati Darshan Tickets Download Procedure Online
How to Download the Rs. 300 Special Darshan or Tirumala Sarva Darshan Online:
- Visit the official TTD website for more details about the SED 300 Rs Ticket, the Free Darshan Ticket, and lodging.
- Click “Generate OTP” after entering your mobile phone number and captcha code.
- You will get a One Time Password code on your mobile device. After entering the 6-digit OTP, choose “Login.”
- You must check the box next to “Agree” on the Covid-19 Declaration Form in order to continue.
- You may choose which days you wish to see the template by selecting them on the calendar that will show up. You must choose the day and the window of time for your darshan after choosing the day.
- While yellow implies that seats are soon filling up, green denotes that there remain available spots. The release of the ticket quota is shown by the colour blue, while the daily darshan cap is indicated by the colour red.
- Enter the required data, including the number of guests, the quantity of additional Laddu Prasadam, the number of rooms, etc.
- You must input the pilgrims’ names, gender, age, picture ID evidence, ID card number, and other details before moving on to the next page.
- SED (Rs.300) Use a debit card (ATM), credit card, UPI, or internet banking to make a purchase. The chosen TTD Online ticket or lodging will subsequently be held for you.
- You don’t have to pay to get Sarva Darshan.
- You may now print out or download the Tirumala Darshan tickets online in pdf format.
Items that should be brought along for the Tirumala Srivari Darshan are as follows:
- Proof of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate obtained within 72 hours of the day of darshan is required for pilgrims in order to participate in darshan.
- The TTD darshan ticket that you have bought cannot be transferred to another person, and it is also not refundable.
- When you visit the shrine, you are required to wash your hands sometimes, keep a social distance from other visitors, and wear a mask.